Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
Research in Motion hasn't exactly had the best year so far.
There's no shortage of terrible to-do apps in the Android Market, yet there are only a few good ones. Astrid ranks high on the short list of great Android productivity tools.
Yahoo is lumbering into the app search game, years behind smaller, nimbler competitors.
If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
As with past iPhone updates, iOS 5 plays catch-up with Apple's competitors and Android in particular, while adding unique features such as Twitter integration, iMessage, and online storage through iCloud.
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Microsoft is trying to woo Android application developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone.
It looks increasingly like Android will be the major challenger to both Apple's iPhone and iPad.
This afternoon, Motorola and Sprint revealed the Photon 4G, the first of many Motorola Android phones headed to the carrier. The Photon 4G boasts a qHD display, an NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor and 4G speeds. Pricing hasn't been announced, but t...
While Google's software can't make the trains run on time, it can now tell you just how late they'll be.
More than 5,000 iOS developers are in San Francisco for Apple's big party at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but a new report says the hippest place to be is the Android Market. The study, from Bluevia and Vision Mobile, found that 67 per cent o...
With the unveiling of its iCloud service today, Apple is hoping you’ll like the new MobileMe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD