Microsoft could be trying to chip away at Android's dominance in its deal with Xiaomi to test the new Windows 10 operating system.
Windows 10 will arrive this summer, and Microsoft is tapping an unlikely partner to help test it: Chinese Android handset maker Xiaomi.
HTC and Samsung Electronics impressed Mobile World Congress attendees with new high-end smartphones, but they won't be the only game in town for long: LG Electronics and Huawei Technologies are readying competing products expected to be announced nex...
Baidu's efforts to bring its own customized Android ROM to Chinese smartphones appears to be fizzling out as the company shifts resources away from the project.
Motorola Mobility will start shipping the second generation Moto G with LTE in Europe later this month, while smartphone buyers in the U.S. will have to wait.
PlayStation Mobile, Sony's attempt to recreate PlayStation experiences on Android smartphones, tablets and the PS Vita, will close in July.
If you’re curious to know exactly what’s going on with your Android device, FinalWire’s AIDA64 is a nifty app you’ll want to grab. It delves into the finer details of your system to let you know everything from the specific model of your phone, to ex...
Budget smartphones from the likes of Sony, Microsoft and up-and-comer Alcatel OneTouch have improved to such an extent that the question whether or not to buy one of the latest high-end smartphones is tougher than ever before.
Strong interest in the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus helped Apple sell more smartphones than Samsung in the fourth quarter of 2014.
If you're on the lookout for a new Android high-end smartphone, the One M9 from HTC and Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S6 are two hot possibilities.
Silent Circle, producer of the privacy-centric Blackphone, is turning its attention to enterprise customers with a new range of hardware and software due out later this year.
The mid-range of the smartphone market is getting hyper-competitive, but Sony is betting the waterproof Xperia M4 Aqua will help it make a mark.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge are two great smartphones, with more power and better screens. But when users get their hands on them starting April 10, they'll find that the vendor got some things right, and some things wrong.
Using a mixture of metal and glass, Samsung Electronics has found its smartphone mojo again with the launch of the Galaxy S6 and the S6 edge, but the new, more premium design has a few drawbacks.
ZTE is taking biometric authentication in a new direction with its Grand S3 smartphone, which lets users log into their phones with eye scanning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC