When great companies make poor smartphones
Finally, a flagship from the third largest smartphone company in the world
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
A nail in the coffin of feature phones
The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
When good features go cheap
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Hands down the best phablet under $400
The best of Sony, only bigger.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
Sometimes it's better never than late.
Is it worth the $1000+ price?
A worthy alternative to Samsung's Galaxy S5
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Nokia's navigation service Here comes to Samsung smartwatch and Galaxy
- As smartphone screen sizes max out, stylish designs expected at IFA
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
- Fujitsu to deploy thousands of contactless cash machines for Spanish bank
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.