A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved a bill that would add new requirements before a government agency ends its oversight of ICANN, the coordinator of the Internet's domain name system.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill to permanently extend a 17-year moratorium on taxing Internet access and other online services.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
The net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been filled with hyperbole, speculation and questionable claims, coming from both sides of the debate.
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW