Checks and guesses spurred rumors that Apple has begun shipping raw synthetic sapphire material to Asia for processing into iPhone 6 display covers. One analyst estimated the amount shipped would be good for... maybe 115,000 covers.
Nine million new iPhone buyers can't be right. They should have waited until January or June or September 2014 for the big-screened iPhone 6.
A month after its release, iOS 7 is running on almost three-quarters of active iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads. But its adoption is still somewhat slower than that of iOS 6.
There are endless blogposts and debates on when and whether and how to update iOS 7. Here are some steps suggested by Mike Reed, a solutions engineer who works with enterprise customers for MobileIron, a mobile device management vendor.
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
Whitepapers about anti-malware
Read this white paper to learn why cloud-based security offers superior protection that meets today’s requirements for identifying and preventing access to malicious sites and applications while reducing management complexity and IT staff time and effort. This whitepaper discusses: • Increased use of mobile devices and the associated risks • Ways to address security challenges • Benefits of cloud-based anti-malware solutions
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW