A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA