Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
It emerged Thursday, that Europe’s top antitrust watchdog carried out unannounced raids on Telefónica, Deutsche Telecom and Orange on Tuesday.
Apple violated antitrust laws when it colluded with publishers to set prices of e-books, a U.S. district court judge has ruled.
Apple is under investigation by the French competition authority, which has raided the company's offices in France, and those of several distributors, a spokesman for the authority said Monday
Companies who have been assessing Google’s planned remedies to anti-competitive practice on Tuesday called on the European Commission to reject them and to consider regulating Internet search.
"Word games," an "overreaching narrative" and a "case of inferences" were a few choice phrases used by attorney Orin Snyder Thursday in closing arguments for Apple in the U.S. Department of Justice's antitrust, e-books price fixing case against the t...
An email composed, but never sent, by former Apple CEO Steve Jobs may prove instrumental in the Justice Department's case that Apple, along with the five largest book publishers, colluded to fix prices for electronic books.
Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue offered only short answers in testimony Thursday in federal court when questioned by U.S. Justice Department prosecutors trying to solidify their case that Apple, along with five of the largest book publishers, wo...
U.S. antitrust agencies should block Google's proposed acquisition of crowdsourced mapping app Waze because the deal would take away Google's major competitor in mobile maps, consumer group Consumer Watchdog said.
Apple appears to face an uphill battle as it goes to trial Monday in New York on e-book price fixing charges brought by the U.S. government.
The European Commission is likely to require more concessions from Google in an ongoing antitrust probe, the European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reportedly launched an investigation into Google's display ad business amid complaints from rivals that the company is abusing its power in how it sells online-graphical and video ads.
Penguin has settled with U.S. states in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit, leaving only Apple now in the fray.
Concerned about Amazon.com's low pricing of e-books, publishers had taken measures as early as 2009 such as "windowing," a practice of delaying e-book releases to benefit sales of hardcover editions, Apple said in a filing in an e-book price-fixing l...
A Google competitor that filed a complaint against the search giant said on Tuesday that the company's proposals to address the European Commission's antitrust concerns do no such thing.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Migration - TelcoVIC
- FTCCTV Sales & SupportNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW