Avira AntiVir Personal review: Great malware protection
BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers good detection of known malware
Avast Free Antivirus 5 review: This free antivirus package offers quick scan speeds
Comodo Internet Security Premium 5.0 review: Effective at blocking new malware
Security Shield 2010 combines products from two vendors to create an internet security suite
Norman Security Suite is a comprehensive internet security suite. While it doesn't stand out against its competition, it is a competent product that adequately does what it's supposed to do - protect PCs from internet-borne threats.
The Pro version Ad-Aware includes protection against network-borne threats
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCExecutive AssistantVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW