A yet-to-be-patched flaw discovered in the Apache HTTP server allows attackers to access protected resources on the internal network if some rewrite rules are not defined properly.
Despite the growing momentum of the LibreOffice fork of OpenOffice, the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) is urging the community of volunteer developers to rally around the OpenOffice code base as the canonical version of the open source software sui...
Oracle has subpoenaed the Apache Software Foundation in connection with its ongoing intellectual property suit against Google, the open-source group <a href="https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_subpoenaed">said We...
Seemingly anxious to get the next version of the Java programming language ratified, Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its stance on the proposed Java Standard Edition 7.
Charging that Oracle has willfully disregarded the licensing terms for its own Java technology, the Apache Software Foundation has called upon other members of the Java Community Process (JCP) to vote against the next proposed version of the language...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA