Remaining agile is one of the biggest challenges facing CIOs today, says Westpac Group tech chief Dave Curran.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
As the industry call for cloud interoperability grows more fervent, open-source enterprise software company Red Hat has submitted its cloud platform, Deltacloud, to the DMTF (Distributed Management Task Force) as a potential standard for cloud intero...
Alcatel-Lucent has acquired ProgrammableWeb, which hosts an on-line directory of over 2,000 open web APIs (application programming interfaces) that developers can use to build 'mashups' of Web services.
Whitepapers about API
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia