While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Microsoft recently unveiled the Windows Phone App Studio, a tool to make it easier to develop apps for Windows Phone smartphones. Microsoft is hoping it will help expand the volume and variety of apps available in the Windows Phone Store, but it's an...
Apple is celebrating the App Store's fifth birthday by offering users a number of significant and popular apps for the low, low price of nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. The big goose egg. Free.
Lots of companies dream of giving their products a high-profile debut. Anki, a robotics company that uses iOS as both the controller and "brains" of a new race-car game, got to share the Worldwide Developers Conference stage with Apple.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Increasingly the iPad is found not just attached to recumbent bodies on a couch but in businesses as well. With that in mind, Macworld, under the guidance of one of our guests, has introduced The iPad Office ebook. I'm joined by that book's editor, S...
Microsoft and BlackBerry have been tripping over themselves to toss cash at developers and beef up their app stores in recent months, trying desperately to gain ground on the behemoth selection of iOS and Android. But is the rush to fill app store sh...
SlideShark on Tuesday updated its popular productivity app for iPhone and iPad to version 3.0, introducing a feature that lets users broadcast live PowerPoint presentations to clients, colleagues, and other viewers at remote locations.
Audible.com overhauled its iOS app on Wednesday morning, bring a native iPad interface to the previously iPhone-only offering.
More than 40 billion apps have been downloaded from Apple App Store, with nearly half of app downloads occurring in 2012.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW