While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Microsoft recently unveiled the Windows Phone App Studio, a tool to make it easier to develop apps for Windows Phone smartphones. Microsoft is hoping it will help expand the volume and variety of apps available in the Windows Phone Store, but it's an...
Apple is celebrating the App Store's fifth birthday by offering users a number of significant and popular apps for the low, low price of nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. The big goose egg. Free.
Lots of companies dream of giving their products a high-profile debut. Anki, a robotics company that uses iOS as both the controller and "brains" of a new race-car game, got to share the Worldwide Developers Conference stage with Apple.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Increasingly the iPad is found not just attached to recumbent bodies on a couch but in businesses as well. With that in mind, Macworld, under the guidance of one of our guests, has introduced The iPad Office ebook. I'm joined by that book's editor, S...
Microsoft and BlackBerry have been tripping over themselves to toss cash at developers and beef up their app stores in recent months, trying desperately to gain ground on the behemoth selection of iOS and Android. But is the rush to fill app store sh...
SlideShark on Tuesday updated its popular productivity app for iPhone and iPad to version 3.0, introducing a feature that lets users broadcast live PowerPoint presentations to clients, colleagues, and other viewers at remote locations.
Audible.com overhauled its iOS app on Wednesday morning, bring a native iPad interface to the previously iPhone-only offering.
More than 40 billion apps have been downloaded from Apple App Store, with nearly half of app downloads occurring in 2012.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC