While other retailers clamor for your cash by throwing their doors open Thanksgiving night, Apple's Black Friday special appeals to your philanthropic side.
Apple is both a creator of and a beacon for the technology future we now live in
Microsoft recently unveiled the Windows Phone App Studio, a tool to make it easier to develop apps for Windows Phone smartphones. Microsoft is hoping it will help expand the volume and variety of apps available in the Windows Phone Store, but it's an...
Apple is celebrating the App Store's fifth birthday by offering users a number of significant and popular apps for the low, low price of nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. The big goose egg. Free.
Lots of companies dream of giving their products a high-profile debut. Anki, a robotics company that uses iOS as both the controller and "brains" of a new race-car game, got to share the Worldwide Developers Conference stage with Apple.
Evernote has unveiled a new update for the Web, iOS, and Mac versions of its note-taking service: a new reminders function, which prompts users to make updates and add new notes.
IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Increasingly the iPad is found not just attached to recumbent bodies on a couch but in businesses as well. With that in mind, Macworld, under the guidance of one of our guests, has introduced The iPad Office ebook. I'm joined by that book's editor, S...
Microsoft and BlackBerry have been tripping over themselves to toss cash at developers and beef up their app stores in recent months, trying desperately to gain ground on the behemoth selection of iOS and Android. But is the rush to fill app store sh...
SlideShark on Tuesday updated its popular productivity app for iPhone and iPad to version 3.0, introducing a feature that lets users broadcast live PowerPoint presentations to clients, colleagues, and other viewers at remote locations.
Audible.com overhauled its iOS app on Wednesday morning, bring a native iPad interface to the previously iPhone-only offering.
More than 40 billion apps have been downloaded from Apple App Store, with nearly half of app downloads occurring in 2012.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- FTProject Manager - Finance BackgroundQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSoftware Tech Lead - C++ Back Office Trading SystemsNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW