A growing number of Chinese iPhone applications let users trawl through maps, look up English words and check stock quotes, even though the smartphone has not been approved for use in China by the country's telecommunications regulatory authority.
Apple's decency police are at it again, and this time their target is industrial-rock band Nine Inch Nails. An updated version of the new NIN iPhone application -- nin: access -- has been rejected by Apple for "objectionable content." The NIN app v...
The Sarah Jane Brain Foundation has vowed to keep demonstrating against Apple Inc. over the Baby Shaker application that appeared for two days on the company's App Store last week, adding iPhone carrier AT&T Inc. to its scorn.
Apple has apologised for approving an 'offensive' App Store application called 'Baby Shaker'.
Apple removed the controversial "Baby Shaker" application two days after it appeared on the App Store following strong protests from child advocacy groups.
iPhone apps such as Tweetie may or may not make their creators rich. It's safe to say most iPhone app sellers won't be able to quit their day jobs. But that hasn't stopped both geeks and non-geeks alike from pouring their enthusiasm into thinking up,...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCData ScientistNSW