Consumers looking to decorate their homes can now visualise new furniture and décor products in life-like 3D in their own rooms, thanks to a new Augmented Reality platform, from Cimagine.
It may not be ready for gift-giving this year, but come 2017 this could be the hottest item on wish lists around the world: a $300 device that enables X-ray vision.
A look at some of the coolest bits of Chrome experimentation out there, in honor of Google’s 1000th Chrome experiment being published this week.
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
SingTel is sticking its proverbial toe in the vast content aggregator lake with the launch of its NewsLoop app.
While the Windows Phone app market continues to mature, there are plenty of good grabs within the 200,000-plus strong ecosystem right now. We've highlighted 11 Windows Phone apps that will make your mobile experience as smooth as Steve Ballmer's scal...
The iPhone has become a battleground for a number of popular mobile app categories. In addition to Apple's own native apps, there is an ecosystem of third-party apps--all fighting for a place on your iPhone.
This past Sunday Apple celebrated the 10th anniversary of the iTunes Music Store
Mobile enterprise apps running on iPhones, Androids and other smartphones must be "user-friendly." But what does that really mean? A mobile app expert gives a concrete definition.
Where to watch the big event on Jan. 21, plan your trip to DC, or watch President Obama dance Gangnam style
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
iPad and iPhone apps are all the rage amongst Australia’s largest banks — but Westpac subsidiary, St George, has bucked the trend by launching what it claims is the first mobile banking application in Australia to focus on the emerging Android platfo...
Security researchers today said Facebook's new requirement that developers link legitimate accounts to their software won't stop rogue applications from infecting its users with adware.
Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCData Migration ManagerQLD
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW