In a rare pair of interviews, Apple CEO Tim Cook, joined by head of software Craig Federighi and Apple design guru Jony Ive, have spoken out about the iPhone 5c, Android, iOS 7, innovation, collaboration and future products.
Apple's third-quarter earnings will be disclosed in an Apple financial results conference call on 23 July.
Google, and not Apple, is now the world's most valuable technology company - if you use the less common 'enterprise value' rather than market capitalisation.
Despite having US$145 billion in the bank, Apple has decided to reach out to the debt market to offer $17 billion in bonds in order to pay money back to investors. Why would Apple need to go to such lengths and what does it mean to investors? We answ...
Ken Segall, a former Apple employee who worked for the company for more than a decade during the Steve Jobs era, reveals what he thinks Apple needs to do to progress in the future.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA