In a rare pair of interviews, Apple CEO Tim Cook, joined by head of software Craig Federighi and Apple design guru Jony Ive, have spoken out about the iPhone 5c, Android, iOS 7, innovation, collaboration and future products.
Apple's third-quarter earnings will be disclosed in an Apple financial results conference call on 23 July.
Google, and not Apple, is now the world's most valuable technology company - if you use the less common 'enterprise value' rather than market capitalisation.
Despite having US$145 billion in the bank, Apple has decided to reach out to the debt market to offer $17 billion in bonds in order to pay money back to investors. Why would Apple need to go to such lengths and what does it mean to investors? We answ...
Ken Segall, a former Apple employee who worked for the company for more than a decade during the Steve Jobs era, reveals what he thinks Apple needs to do to progress in the future.
Apple's share price has declined to $US392.05, wiping 44.16 per cent or $US310.05 of the value of each AAPL share since September 2012 (the stock closed at $US702.10 on September 19), and dropping to its lowest level since December 2011. In the firs...
The trader accused of an unauthorised purchase of $1 billion Apple shares has pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy and wire fraud charges. He may face 25 years in prison.
New Apple law means execs and directors must hold stock equating to three, five times their salary.
The fund manager who has taken Apple through the courts to stop it from allowing shareholders to vote on a measure that he believes could see Apple eliminate preferred stock from its charter, has made an appeal to Apple shareholders to join him in a ...
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
BlackBerry 10 launches today, but the firm's European MD adopted a bizarre strategy in promotional interviews this morning.
Forbes has published a bullet pointed list of advice for Apple CEO Tim Cook to keep in mind when running Apple
Sales of the iPhone 4 and 4S have been so astronomical it will be a long time before Samsung can catch up
iPhone, iPad chip supplier stands to lose out as Apple moves its chip business elsewhere
Bullish analyst Munster has swiped $25 of his target for Apple, but still thinks a cheap iPhone is a good idea and could raise $6.5 in revenue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTWindows EngineerWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD