In a rare pair of interviews, Apple CEO Tim Cook, joined by head of software Craig Federighi and Apple design guru Jony Ive, have spoken out about the iPhone 5c, Android, iOS 7, innovation, collaboration and future products.
Apple's third-quarter earnings will be disclosed in an Apple financial results conference call on 23 July.
Google, and not Apple, is now the world's most valuable technology company - if you use the less common 'enterprise value' rather than market capitalisation.
Despite having US$145 billion in the bank, Apple has decided to reach out to the debt market to offer $17 billion in bonds in order to pay money back to investors. Why would Apple need to go to such lengths and what does it mean to investors? We answ...
Ken Segall, a former Apple employee who worked for the company for more than a decade during the Steve Jobs era, reveals what he thinks Apple needs to do to progress in the future.
Apple's share price has declined to $US392.05, wiping 44.16 per cent or $US310.05 of the value of each AAPL share since September 2012 (the stock closed at $US702.10 on September 19), and dropping to its lowest level since December 2011. In the firs...
The trader accused of an unauthorised purchase of $1 billion Apple shares has pleaded guilty to federal conspiracy and wire fraud charges. He may face 25 years in prison.
New Apple law means execs and directors must hold stock equating to three, five times their salary.
The fund manager who has taken Apple through the courts to stop it from allowing shareholders to vote on a measure that he believes could see Apple eliminate preferred stock from its charter, has made an appeal to Apple shareholders to join him in a ...
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
BlackBerry 10 launches today, but the firm's European MD adopted a bizarre strategy in promotional interviews this morning.
Forbes has published a bullet pointed list of advice for Apple CEO Tim Cook to keep in mind when running Apple
Sales of the iPhone 4 and 4S have been so astronomical it will be a long time before Samsung can catch up
iPhone, iPad chip supplier stands to lose out as Apple moves its chip business elsewhere
Bullish analyst Munster has swiped $25 of his target for Apple, but still thinks a cheap iPhone is a good idea and could raise $6.5 in revenue.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD