Google's former CEO and current Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday that it is "extremely curious" that Apple has chosen to sue Google partners rather than Google itself, and that patent litiga...
Nokia is planning to release an iOS app of its Maps service in the next couple of weeks
Scott Forstall was major proponent of skeuomorphic design found in iOS and increasingly Mac OS X; Jony Ive said to hate it. Changes at Apple could lead to new design choices for iOS and Mac OS X products.
Apple will sell 28 million iPhones in the December 2011 quarter according to analyst Mark Moskowitz of JP Morgan.
HP CEO Meg Whitman expects Apple to take over as the world's number one PC maker in 2012 but thinks her own company will bounce back in 2013.
Samsung will have to wait until March next year to see if its attempt to get sales of the iPhone 4S banned in Australia is successful.
Android has surged ahead in the global smartphone market with more than half of all handsets sold worldwide in Q3 2011 running Google's mobile OS.
Amazon has increased its order for Kindle Fire units for a second time, according to sources in the company's supply chain.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW