Google's former CEO and current Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday that it is "extremely curious" that Apple has chosen to sue Google partners rather than Google itself, and that patent litiga...
Nokia is planning to release an iOS app of its Maps service in the next couple of weeks
Scott Forstall was major proponent of skeuomorphic design found in iOS and increasingly Mac OS X; Jony Ive said to hate it. Changes at Apple could lead to new design choices for iOS and Mac OS X products.
Apple will sell 28 million iPhones in the December 2011 quarter according to analyst Mark Moskowitz of JP Morgan.
HP CEO Meg Whitman expects Apple to take over as the world's number one PC maker in 2012 but thinks her own company will bounce back in 2013.
Samsung will have to wait until March next year to see if its attempt to get sales of the iPhone 4S banned in Australia is successful.
Android has surged ahead in the global smartphone market with more than half of all handsets sold worldwide in Q3 2011 running Google's mobile OS.
Amazon has increased its order for Kindle Fire units for a second time, according to sources in the company's supply chain.
Samsung has confirmed that it decided to delay the launch of the Nexus Prime handset, which will be the first to run Android 4.0 out of respect to Steve Jobs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC