Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple's iPad mini went on sale across Australia this morning. We were at the flagship Sydney store to capture the first sales.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPad mini until Friday, but US and European based reviews of the newest, smallest iPad have begun to trickle through today. Let's take a look.
The first slew of brief "hands on" experiences with the iPad mini - by reporters and bloggers at Apple's unveiling - give high marks to the smaller tablet for build quality, lightness, display and performance.
Apple's new iPad mini will support the Australian 4G networks offered by Telstra and Optus, the company announced this morning.
The #appleevent, #ipadmini and other hashtags were out in full force, as Apple enthusiasts and others took to Twitter to ooh, aah and zzzzz in reaction to the latest "gorgeous," "amazing" and "magical" iPads -- both the widely anticipated iPad Mini a...
On the eve of Apple's expected announcement tomorrow of a smaller iPad, there's still a lot of uncertainty and intense debate over its price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Dell's PC, tablet innovations draw attention
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and Gear VR on sale from November
- Optus launches carrier aggregated LTE on 2300MHz spectrum
- Broken iPhone 6 screens, faulty batteries an easier fix
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.