Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple's iPad mini went on sale across Australia this morning. We were at the flagship Sydney store to capture the first sales.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPad mini until Friday, but US and European based reviews of the newest, smallest iPad have begun to trickle through today. Let's take a look.
The first slew of brief "hands on" experiences with the iPad mini - by reporters and bloggers at Apple's unveiling - give high marks to the smaller tablet for build quality, lightness, display and performance.
Apple's new iPad mini will support the Australian 4G networks offered by Telstra and Optus, the company announced this morning.
The #appleevent, #ipadmini and other hashtags were out in full force, as Apple enthusiasts and others took to Twitter to ooh, aah and zzzzz in reaction to the latest "gorgeous," "amazing" and "magical" iPads -- both the widely anticipated iPad Mini a...
On the eve of Apple's expected announcement tomorrow of a smaller iPad, there's still a lot of uncertainty and intense debate over its price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Toshiba expands mobility offerings
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW