Optus has finally announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air tablet, with the telco offering the new tablet on both 12 and 24 month contracts.
Vodafone has announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display tablets, but will only sell selected models.
Telstra has announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display tablets.
We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
The iOSphere rumor machine for the iPad 5 is running on vapors, given that some were predicting as of last week that the Next iPad will be released "April-ish".
Apple made a point of doing a side-by-side comparison of its new iPad Mini with Google's Nexus 7 at the launch event Tuesday in San Jose, highlighting the mini tablet's thinness, larger viewable screen area and custom app compatibility.
Google appears to be building its very own Android tablet, one designed to compete at the high end of slate spectrum.
If recent rumors about Apple's imminent tablet plans are true, the third-generation iPad will arrive sometime between February and April 2012.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple is working to fix the battery problems faced by users of devices carrying its i0S 5 mobile operating system, solve a security issue with the magnetic SmartCover for the iPad 2 and add a new multi-touch feature to its original tablet.
A new Apple patent reveals the company is looking into ways to integrate more gesturing into the iPad and other devices, a la Tom Cruise's holographic glove-controlled system in Minority Report.
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW