Apple will officially unveil the iPad 2 on March 2 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, putting an end to one set of rumors and sparking a whole new set.
The invitation to Apple's iPad 2 event next week is a smug jab at all the tech vendors who think they can make a better tablet.
Apple has sent out invitations to the media for a press event on March 2. The invitation has an image displaying the corner of an iPad -- implying that this will finally be the unveiling of the details for the next generation Apple tablet.
onOne Software's DSLR Camera Remote now offers iPad support. The app lets you use your Apple tablet to control your digital SLR camera.
Motorola's Xoom tablet is seen by many as the iPad's first big competitor, but its steep $800 price and lack of Adobe Flash support suggest otherwise.
A refreshed lineup of MacBook Pro laptops may debut next week, according to a Friday report by AppleInsider. Citing the ever-chatty "people familiar with the matter," the Apple-oriented blog says that Cupertino is mulling whether to launch the update...
An analyst with a strong track record of predicting new Apple products says Apple has a new device in the works with a screen size that falls somewhere in between that of the iPhone and iPad.
The Android versus iOS platform war is heating up. Just one day after Apple announced its new in-app subscription model, Google responded with a similar scheme. Google may soon launch its long-expected music service to compete with iTunes, and Apple ...
Apple recently said it wants a 30 per cent cut of all subscriptions sold on iOS devices, including services that offer music, video, newspapers and magazines. But Apple's move may force digital publishers and content providers such as Netflix, Amazon...
Well, it looks like Apple isn't going to go smaller without going a little bigger, too. We just heard that Apple's working on a smaller iPhone (an iPhone 'nano' if you will), and now new reports suggest Apple's working on an iPhone with a larger disp...
Perhaps you've seen that a number of major vendors announced plans to introduce a tablet PC of some sort at CES. No, the 2011 CES. Yes, you are correct that those same vendors announced tablet plans at last year's CES and nothing ever materialised, b...
The iPad 2 hasn't even been formally announced yet, but Silicon Valley is abuzz with rumors of the iPad 3--thanks to Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
Pricing for the new HP TouchPad hasn't been announced, but it looks like Research In Motion's 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook will cost $500. That rumor comes after Twitter user Ben Shipley posted a screenshot that shows what appears to be an internal Offic...
HP's TouchPad looks pretty similar to Apple's iPad on the outside but the inside is a different story.
Intel <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/218247/intel_finds_design_flaw_in_sandy_bridge_chipset.html">discovered a fatal flaw</a> in the "Cougar Point" chipset--interrupting and delaying the launch of the new "Sandy Bridge" processor line. Becau...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming $189 Chromebook 11 G5
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW