Australian electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will become one of the world's first retailers to sell unlocked Apple iPhone devices, but it will not stock the latest iPhone 5 model.
We're probably as sick of writing about the iPhone as you are of reading about it. But news about the folks at Tap Tap Tap -- the developer behind the Camera+ iPhone app — submitting a cool update to Apple was too good not to share!
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Blog 9TO5Mac has published images that allegedly show Telstra's iPhone 4 plans, almost a month ahead of the iPhone 4's scheduled release in Australia late this month -- though Telstra has officially denied they are correct.
The iFixit.com team has put the screwdrivers to Apple's new iPhone 4 and taken it apart. As usual, they haven't uncovered anything earth-shakingly new in the smartphone but the exercise in gadget voyeurism is, as always, pretty fascinating.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC