It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest version of Google's Android platform, 4.0 or "Ice Cream Sandwich". Naturally, its going to be compared to the popular Apple iPhone 4S. So, how does it stack up?
Nokia has launched its N9 smartphone in Australia, the first and likely the last Nokia phone to run the MeeGo operating system. Although the Nokia N9 is slick and easy to use, the timing of its launch sets it up to compete directly with the Apple iPh...
The iPhone 4S hit Australian stores today and one of the most hotly anticipated features is Siri voice control: described by Apple as a voice assistant that lets you talk to perform tasks by talking to your iPhone. How well does it handle our Aussie ...
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPhone 4S until Friday, but US based reviews of the newest iPhone have begun trickling through today, just two days before the official launch. So, how does the iPhone 4S stack up according to the expert...
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera an...
Apple unveiled its latest iPhone today, but it didn't unveil the iPhone 5, like many rumours suggested. It unveiled the iPhone 4S -- it looks exactly like an iPhone 4, except it has a faster processor, a better graphics engine and a better camera.
It may not be the iPhone 5 that everybody expected but Apple does have a new iPhone, the iPhone 4S.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)VIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Sydney - Leading OrganisationNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity EngineerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationACT
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW