Apple Monday said it has passed 2 billion applications downloaded from its App Store, a number that promises to balloon further as the iPhone likely makes its way onto networks beyond AT&T's in the United States.
Remember that old saying the customer is always right? Well, in the future that saying might be "the customer is always right, unless their iPhone says otherwise." A patent filed by Apple has been uncovered for a "customer abuse detection system" t...
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Adobe is set to introduce Flash Player 10 for most mobile operating systems later this year, including Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Nokia Symbian and Palm WebOS.
A week after the release of the Palm Pre, hackers are eagerly dissecting and sifting through the webOS software that powers it.
Today at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco, the Cupertino computer maker announced a host of new products before an audience of developers and media. Among other announcements, the company has updated its MacBook Pro product l...
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
Some of the strangest things can show up on eBay. Take, for example, a seller who claims he has two iPhone prototypes to unload.
Gizmodo reports that Crackulous, an iPhone application that allows pirated apps to run on jailbroken iPhones, was released. As its name might suggest, Crackulous strips the copy protection scheme put in place on iPhone applications purchased from App...
Apple released its iPhone 2.2.1 software update Tuesday -- but don't get too excited. The update includes mainly fixes and minor improvements, and no signs of any noteworthy new features. Can someone cue the collective sigh of disappointment?
Apple will roll out a lower-priced and lighter-weight laptop in the first half of 2009 to compete in the growing "netbook" category, an analyst said today.
Apple Friday recalled all power adapters it packaged with iPhone 3G phones sold since mid-July in the US, Japan, Canada, Mexico and several Central and South American countries.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTPeoplesoft Functional Consultant - Campus SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTPerformance Tester and Automation Tester (Brisbane-based)ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCPega TesterVIC
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD