Apple Monday said it has passed 2 billion applications downloaded from its App Store, a number that promises to balloon further as the iPhone likely makes its way onto networks beyond AT&T's in the United States.
Remember that old saying the customer is always right? Well, in the future that saying might be "the customer is always right, unless their iPhone says otherwise." A patent filed by Apple has been uncovered for a "customer abuse detection system" t...
Apple iPhone owners are more likely to purchase games to play on their handset, compared to other mobile phone users, says Distimo.
Adobe is set to introduce Flash Player 10 for most mobile operating systems later this year, including Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Nokia Symbian and Palm WebOS.
A week after the release of the Palm Pre, hackers are eagerly dissecting and sifting through the webOS software that powers it.
Today at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco, the Cupertino computer maker announced a host of new products before an audience of developers and media. Among other announcements, the company has updated its MacBook Pro product l...
When EA Tiger Woods PGA Tour teed off on the iPhone last month, the business world must have let out a collective giggle. Finally, an iPhone app for the business executive. All joking aside, the iPhone's lack of business apps has been an Achille's he...
Some of the strangest things can show up on eBay. Take, for example, a seller who claims he has two iPhone prototypes to unload.
Gizmodo reports that Crackulous, an iPhone application that allows pirated apps to run on jailbroken iPhones, was released. As its name might suggest, Crackulous strips the copy protection scheme put in place on iPhone applications purchased from App...
Apple released its iPhone 2.2.1 software update Tuesday -- but don't get too excited. The update includes mainly fixes and minor improvements, and no signs of any noteworthy new features. Can someone cue the collective sigh of disappointment?
Apple will roll out a lower-priced and lighter-weight laptop in the first half of 2009 to compete in the growing "netbook" category, an analyst said today.
Apple Friday recalled all power adapters it packaged with iPhone 3G phones sold since mid-July in the US, Japan, Canada, Mexico and several Central and South American countries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT