Optus this morning confirmed plans to launch Apple's latest iPhone 4 handset at midnight launches around the country on Thursday night
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
To save Apple's iPhone 4 from antenna scrutiny, all it took was the promise of free bumper cases> and a dose of Steve Jobs' magic.
Image is everything. And that's why Apple must terminate the iPhone 4 as quickly as possible.
Complaints and theories about the iPhone 4 reception problems are coming from what seems like every pundit and consumer in the country, and now a senator is getting in on the action.
Apple today released an update to iOS 4 for the iPhone 3g, 3gs, and iPhone 4.
Facing mounting public relations troubles over the iPhone 4, Apple must act swiftly to quell customer complaints about poor reception by giving away free cases, crisis communication experts say.
Newly established independent software vendor (ISV), Personal Audio, is targeting hardcore gamers with its surround sound audio software.
Consumer Reports magazine said on Wednesday that Apple iPhone 4 owners can eliminate reception problems by enclosing their phones in the "Bumper" case Apple sells.
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
As a chorus of pitchfork wielding iPhone 4 customers are demanding Apple admit to antenna problems, a less vocal minority are defending Apple. A cadre of noted analysts and influential bloggers are taking Apple's side in the antenna debacle.
Pardon the produce-heavy language, but Apple is in one serious pickle.
Evidence is mounting that there's more FaceTime video chat coming in handheld devices, with reports surfacing today that the next iPod Touch, due this year, will include a front-facing camera.
Verizon mocked Apple and its new iPhone 4 in a New York Times ad this week. Promoting its flagship Droid X, Verizon's ad states: "Most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and...
Alert! Alert! Apple's walled garden has been breached!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT