The iPad 2 rumours are flying thick and fast at the moment, and the latest is that Apple's new version of its tablet computer is already in production.
Tablet computers preceding Apple's expected tablet may have been a dud with consumers, but they have actually made some inroads in industries such as health care, construction and field service.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today unveiled the iPad, calling the tablet a "magical and revolutionary" addition to the company's existing lines of Macs, iPods and the iPhone.
Apple on Wednesday launched its much-awaited iPad tablet device, a handheld that will allow users to view movies, surf the Internet and play high-definition games.
A report on news network CNBC confirmed this Tuesday that Apple's highly anticipated and long rumored tablet will be shown tomorrow.
As the dust settles from the launch of the Apple iPad -- a device that looks rather like an oversized iPod Touch -- reaction is mixed. Apple fan boys are no doubt already champing at the bit, but others aren't so sure; after all, this isn't an iPhone...
If the technology rumour mill is to be believed, Apple will tomorrow morning announce a new, touch screen-based tablet computer. Set to be unveiled at 5am Thursday morning (AEST), the media event in San Francisco is one of the most anticipated Apple ...
What do we know about technology's worst-kept secret? Not a heck of a lot.
Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
The New York Times hasn't spilled the beans over the Apple tablet again, but rumors are linking the two companies once more. Reports of an upcoming paid model to be adopted by the New York Times are correlated with the mythical Apple tablet, as both ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCCloud Specialist | CHEF | 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia