But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap
Almost everything about this phone is perfect
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
Apple in pictures
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
Last year, Apple was on a gravy train in China. Sales of the iPhone were booming, and the country looked poised to overtake the U.S. in terms of its contribution to Apple’s business. Suddenly, things don't look so rosy.
Tech firms like Apple still need to convince a lot of people that using their smartphone for contactless payments isn’t a major security risk.
FBI Director James Comey still won't say who hacked the San Bernardino iPhone for the FBI, or how the hack works, but we now know it was expensive.
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Apple has agreed to pay US $24.9 million to a patent holding company to resolve a 5-year-old lawsuit accusing the tech giant's Siri digital assistant of infringing one of its patents.
Tweaking the Finder toolbar can help you become more productive.
Autocorrect is a boon from the computer gods for anyone engaged in tiny-screen typing, but it's also the bane of every iPhone and iPad user's existence. You can accept the gift and avoid the grief by paying attention to a few details.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Now that Mailbox is gone, we recommend the best email clients for GTD, Inbox Zero, Exchange users, Gmail, minimalists, and more.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
Whitepapers about Apple
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Videos about Apple
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC