Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
Apple continues to make headway in the business world. This week it landed a significant partnership with SAP that could have a major impact on mobile productivity.
Apple inspires a level of excitement among IT pros today that every enterprise vendor should covet, thanks at least in part to progress in its deal with IBM. However, Apple remains plagued by a number of key shortcomings that keep it from conquering ...
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Now that Mailbox is gone, we recommend the best email clients for GTD, Inbox Zero, Exchange users, Gmail, minimalists, and more.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
“With each generation the company makes measured, incremental technology improvements to its iPhone line, and this time around those changes are increasing Apple’s per-unit material cost.”
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
The decades-long relationship between Apple and Microsoft is packed with ups and downs, but it also shaped the evolution of personal computing. The companies have again cozied up to one another, and this time they have a new endgame: enterprise.
The competition between Apple and Samsung is stiff, but before this showdown’s end, a winner will emerge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC