While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigatio...
The recent iPhone 7 launch presented Apple with a fresh opportunity to tackle Twitter, but the company's first iPhone-related tweets came a half-hour before it officially announced the phone.
Apple's Tim Cook suggests that the company is currently exploring augmented reality rather than virtual reality. However, despite the success of Pokemon Go both technologies remain stronger in the enterprise.
In iOS 10, Apple's Maps app does more, from making restaurant reservations to remembering where you left your car.
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
The Cisco and Apple partnership has yielded a ton of new business features that include improved Wi-Fi connectivity, business app prioritization capabilities and the tighter integration of voice for collaboration – all via the today’s release of iOS ...
Apple has refocused its smartwatch on the fitness market, a move prompted by the recognition that the broader definition it has used was not making the grade.
Though this week's big Apple event felt 'light' in terms of headline-grabbing hardware, it's clear the company is still moving forward.
The lessons Apple learns will be instructive for other smartwatch makers and will shape how all types of wearable gadgets evolve in the next 20 years.
Apple's new iPhone 7 may not have an audio port, but it does pack many improvements that are much more important to business users.
Clearly, the iPhone 7 represents an evolutionary upgrade from the iPhone 6S. But does it evolve enough to tempt our intrepid Apple-centric executive news editor?
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
A few of us here at Network World have decided to put our money where our mouths are and make some predictions ahead of Apple’s big iPhone launch.
A new iPhone is just hours away, and a new Apple Watch too. What about the rest of it: Apple TV, new Macs, and Apple's take on VR? We handicap every rumor before the biggest Apple hardware event of the year.
Apple’s acquisition this past week of Turi, a Seattle machine learning company that has its roots in the open source GraphLab project, brings to six the number of deals Apple has made this year that have gone public.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT