Words that spring from an iPad are not necessarily the same words that would come from other devices.
If you're thinking of buying a computer from Apple and opt for its cheapest "Mac mini" line, you'll be presented with several upgrade options at checkout.
The iPad is known for consuming content, not creating it. But there are hidden features and short-cuts for the keyboard, within email and in Safari that make creating content on an iPad faster and easier than you think.
The release of the fourth-generation iPad so soon after the third-generation iPad may have come as a surprise to even diehard Apple watchers, but the device itself won't. By now, we all know what an iPad looks like, and the fourth-generation iPad loo...
How does the Google Nexus 4 compare to the Apple's flagship, the iPhone 5? Let's find out!
When the iPad debuted, many called it "just a big iPod touch." Most soon realized that such claims were misguided, as the iPad turned out to be much more: more powerful, more capable, more useful, more everything. Instead of being arithmetically bigg...
The iPad Mini's small size doesn't hinder many apps, whereas the fourth-generation iPad adds little value
A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
Having finally launched its next-generation operating system, Windows 8, Microsoft now faces what may be its most daunting marketing challenge ever.
Apple's new iPad mini officially went on sale across Australia this morning and we've got one in our hands. Here's our brief first impressions.
Both Google's and Apple's mobile platforms have security drawbacks and advantages. Is there a clear winner?
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
Now that Apple has unveiled its long-awaited iPad mini, we can see where it fits within the broader small-tablet market based on facts, not rumors.
The iPad mini doesn’t arrive in stores until November 2, but we got to spend some time with one after Apple’s media event at the California Theater in San Jose. Our conclusion: Yes, it’s a small iPad - but there’s more (and less) to it than that. Her...
We've got all the Australian details of the iPad mini you need to know.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW