There's no denying Apple hit the jackpot with its iPhone. The company has sold more than 85 million iPhone and iPod Touch devices worldwide since the original handset's launch in 2007, according to the latest IDC figures.
Is there really a problem with the iPhone 4 antenna? Apple is about to answer this question Friday, at a <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/201158/apple_calls_iphone_4_press_conference_for_this_friday.html">hastily announced press conference</a>...
The iPhone 4 "death grip" story continues to have legs. Consumer Reports says that it can't recommend the iPhone 4 -- despite the fact that it tops Consumer Reports' rankings -- because of the so-called "death grip," and some in PR circles see a reca...
Life must suck today at One Infinite Loop.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
The official launch of the iPhone 4 yesterday was an unrivaled success. Estimates suggest that Apple sold approximately 1.5 million of the next generation smartphone. The majority of iPhone 4 purchasers were upgrading from a previous iPhone version, ...
Multitasking is generally understood as the ability of an operating system to run several applications at once. While the definition is fairly simple, as we've seen with releases of Android OS and Apple iOS4, the reality can be significantly more com...
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
The online do-it-yourself guide iFixit has just posted a 26-step dissection of the iPhone 4 that reveals some interesting facts about Apple's latest gadget.
Get ready for Apple's latest iPhone. Our close-up walk-through looks at the iPhone 4's design, as well as highlights of the new iOS 4 software.
The new iOS 4 is now available to the general public, bringing a slew of great features to iPhone and iPod Touch. Multi-Tasking, along with home screen wallpapers and app folders are all features jailbreak users have been loving for a long time. Now ...
The iPhone OS 4 upgrade, or iOS 4, arrived Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific for all iPhone and iPod Touch users who had their devices hooked to iTunes. The update weighs in at 378MB, and you need the latest version of iTunes (9.2) to be able ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT