Apple has reported its second straight quarter of falling iPhone sales, hit by stiff competition in China and the ongoing slowdown in the worldwide smartphone market.
A new Apple app called Breathe is coming soon to the Apple Watch, as part of the watchOS 3 and iOS 10 update. This app monitors your breathing, and helps users alleviate stress. Here's everything you need to know about Breathe for Apple Watch
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
AppleCare+ customers have filed a class-action lawsuit in California over refurbished Apple gear.
Apple needs to take some risks with its iPhone design now more than ever.
Apple improves iCloud Music Library matching, ditches copy-protected matched files for Apple Music users
iCloud Music Library will now match all tracks with acoustic fingerprinting and no copy-protected files. So if you have Apple Music, you no longer need to pay for iTunes Match.
Apple is co-producing a TV show about app design and development, and you might be able to play a starring role.
At the same time, Microsoft issued updates to the Office 2016 applications -- Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word -- to users registered with the Insider program.
Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
He's also asking for 1.5 percent of all future iPhone sales—around $3.5 billion per year.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
Apple has begun testing Safari 10 with developers running the 2014 and 2015 editions of macOS.
The company said there were 'great' third-party options available
Pour out some pixels for the gesture that unlocked every iPhone for years.
With the WWDC keynote over, Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scott Finnie and MultiMedia Editor Keith Shaw chew over the highlights of what Apple execs unveiled.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA