Apple is being called out for how it shares desktop and Web searches in its latest desktop operating system, Yosemite.
The first products from Apple's mobile enterprise partnership with IBM will roll out next month, according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who said the partnership "could change the way people work."
The launch of Apple Pay on Monday has brought considerable publicity to a technology that's already embedded in millions of Android smartphones yet has so far failed to take off.
Apple's iPad shipments declined, but strong iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sales buoyed the company's profit in its fourth quarter for fiscal 2014.
Following the iPhone 6 launch in China, Apple's iCloud service began facing a "man-in-the-middle" style attack in the country, in an apparent attempt to steal username and password information, according to an anti-censorship watchdog group.
A race is underway between Google and Apple. The two rivals released tablets last week and now the pressure is on to get the Nexus 9 and iPad Air 2 onto shop shelves and into the hands of customers.
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
From the iPad Air 2 to a new iMac to OS X Yosemite, here is a rundown of the most important Apple news
Apple's iPad Air 2 is faster than its predecessors thanks to the A8X chip, which could pave the way for the company to put its homegrown silicon in large-screen tablets, TVs, cars and even laptops.
New Apple iPads allow users to choose between data plans offered by different cellular carriers without having to obtain a separate SIM from each. But that's only the beginning as embedded SIMs like the new Apple SIM have the potential to change the ...
Apple fans in Beijing lined up on Friday to get their hands on the company's newest iPhones, after waiting a month for the product to officially arrive in mainland China.
Apple’s glossy new tablets were accompanied by new iMacs and OS X Yosemite.
Apple launched a new iPad this morning, but 24 hours after Google beat them to the punch. Here's a side-by-side comparison of the specs found in each tablet.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Apple has jumped past trendy 4K displays and instead put a 5K monitor in its new 27-inch iMac all-in-one computer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW