Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
Perhaps the next iPhone 8 will be Apple's next shot at achieving greatness in China.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
Features offered only on the iPhone 7 Plus helped boost sales of the larger smartphone, but weren't the only reasons a higher percentage of customers went big in 2016.
Rumor has it that iOS 10.3 is giving us a new Theater Mode for texting while at the movies. But will this feature cause more harm than good?
A nasty spat between Apple and Qualcomm broke into public view on Friday when the smartphone maker accused the chip supplier of charging "exorbitant" licensing fees for its cellular technology.
A Mac malware that’s been spying on biomedical industry may have been circulating undetected for years, according to new research.
The new wireless headphones do a lot of things right -- and look like two cigarettes stuck in your ears, says reviewer Michael deAgonia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW