You can send your old Apple Watch as part of the Apple Renew program, but don't expect a gift card in return.
Some iMacs that shipped between 2012 and 2014 came with faulty hinges, so now Apple is taking responsibility and issuing refunds for repairs.
Display supply might not meet Apple's demand.
How the peach emoji got its groove back.
"Designed by Apple in California" is a new book that commemorates 20 years of Apple design.
Apple is working on wearable digital glasses that would connect to the iPhone and show content in the wearer’s field of vision, according to a news report.
China yesterday signaled that any move to slap steep tariffs on goods imported into the U.S. would lead to retaliation.
Apple has postponed the launch of the AirPods, the truly-wireless EarPods that can automatically pair to your iPhone. Here’s why you should wait for them.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
The release of Apple’s new Series 1 and Series 2 smartwatch models late in Q3 of this year, saw the vendor ship 2.8 million devices.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
While we're waiting for the Touch Bar equipped MacBook Pros, let's check out the model Apple glossed over at the unveiling: the 13-inch MacBook Pro with function keys.
Apple's higher prices for its MacBook Pro laptops are not out of the ordinary for the company.
Apple brings touchscreen capabilities to the MacBook Pro without turning it into a two-in-one.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCEPAS Technical Support OfficersNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC