Apple on Monday gave users their first glimpse at iOS 5, the next iteration of the company's mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. During the keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple senior vice president Scott Forstall ...
With the unveiling of its iCloud service today, Apple is hoping you’ll like the new MobileMe.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at his company's annual developers conference to tout the new iOS 5, the upcoming Lion edition of Mac OS X and the firm's new cloud service, iCloud.
Scareware makers on Friday again changed their fake security software scam, while Apple issued the third signature update in as many days to combat the con.
A neurology patient at a Texas hospital may soon find doctors handing him an iPad with game-like apps on it to test his motor skills. Nurses will be able to roam bedsides while remotely checking electrocardiograms, or EKGs, on their iPads. Doctors ar...
Sure, we've all heard that widgets and better notifications may be headed for iOS 5, but it looks like an allegedly new (and notable) Apple employee may further confirm that notification changes are in Apple's future.
The iCloud has gone from rumor, to speculation, to confirmed service. Now we just need the details. What will it do? How much will it cost? Just how magical will it be? Well, I don't have any privileged insight, but here are my predictions (a.k.a. "w...
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
The U.S. Department of Justice is examining bidders, including Apple and Google, interested in Nortel's patent portfolio, according to a <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576363781889157222.html">report in the Wall Stree...
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
If you're attending Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week, you'll want to pick up the official conference app, released Thursday for both the iPhone and iPad, and check out new updated information on the WWDC Web site.
Foxconn has reopened all its polishing workshops, other than the one at Chengdu in China, which <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/228387/three_dead_after_foxconn_factory_blast_apple_investigating.html">was shut down</a> after a blast there on M...
Apple is set to unveil a sleeve of cloud services called iCloud. Apple boss Steve Jobs will make the long-awaited announcement June 6 at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Mac users and those who offer administration and support to them find themselves in the security rat race for the first time, as MacDefender scareware has rapidly adapted to avoid Apple's detection.
Apple on Wednesday updated the malware engine included with Snow Leopard to detect the newest version of MacDefender, the fake antivirus program that's plagued users for the last month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia