If you think it's hard to get your hands on an Apple iPad 2 now, gird up your loins: It's likely to get harder.
A Who's Who of IT bellwethers including Apple, IBM, Intel and Qualcomm issued strong financial reports this week, the height of earnings season, reinforcing forecasts for a strong year for the tech sector.
The availability of the iPhone on Verizon and AT&T's discount on the iPhone 3GS kept Android at bay in the enterprise, at least for customers of Good Technology.
Samsung Electronics has hit back at Apple with lawsuits in three countries alleging infringement of patents on smartphone technologies. Last week Apple sued Samsung for allegedly copying features of Apple's iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone in its Galaxy s...
Verizon Communication reported revenue of US$27 billion for the first quarter of 2011, up 0.3 percent from a year earlier, with the company pointing to growth in mobile customers as a cause for optimism.
While Apple's iPhone is selling well across the globe, China has emerged as its fastest growing market for the device.
Because of its association with the BlackBerry brand, Research in Motion's BlackBerry PlayBook will appeal to businesspeople, but on arrival it lacks many corporate must-haves, such as email and 3G wireless data. In fact, it feels like it was rushed ...
Federal Trade Commission Chairman Jon Liebowitz this week singled out Google for not adopting "Do Not Track," the privacy feature that lets consumers opt out of online tracking by Web sites and advertisers.
A pair of researchers have found that Apple iPhones and iPads track users' locations and store the data in an unencrypted file on the devices and on owners' computers.
Apple won't start selling the next iPhone until September, sources have told the Reuters news service, adding to the chorus that the company will abandon a four-year practice.
Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
The revelation today that Apple iPhones and 3G-enabled iPads tracks and logs users' locations in an easily accessed file has created quite a stir. But how serious of a threat to your privacy is this data and who could be using it?
Apple's revenue and profit soared in its fiscal second quarter ended March 26, buoyed by strong iPhone sales, the company said Wednesday.
AT&T's revenue for the first quarter of 2011 was up 2.3 per cent and its net income rose 38.9 per cent from a year earlier, driven by mobile customer gains.
Microsoft will not be able to keep patents it proposed to buy from Novell under an agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCData AnalystNSW