Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
Microsoft is releasing tools aimed at making it easier for developers to build iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 apps that use Windows Azure.
The long wait for Apple products in Beijing turned ugly over the weekend when a skirmish erupted outside one of the company's stores, resulting in a broken glass door and injuries to customers and one employee. Apple's iPad 2 had just gone on sale, b...
Shoppers buying one of Apple's shiny new Thunderbolt-equipped iMacs are faced with a choice before they check out: Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, or both?
Apple has topped Google as the most valuable brand in the world, according to a study released over the weekend by brand consultancy Millward Brown.
The first thing that came to mind when I heard that Apple may seed OS X 10.7 Lion via the Mac App Store to all users running Snow Leopard: Windows Vista.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs may have been onto something when he said that "PCs are going to be like trucks," as some tablet owners are reportedly letting their PCs gather dust.
Rumor has it that Apple is engaged in serious negotiations with Nuance. A potential deal between Apple and Nuance suggests that Apple is aggressively pursuing new voice recognition capabilities for iOS 5.
Representatives from Apple and Google are set to publicly speak about privacy matters next week.
Make no mistake: Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 represents a huge improvement overall over previous versions of Google's mobile operating system. But that's not to say it gets everything right. After extensive use across multiple tablets, I've...
Amazon's Cloud Player music streaming service launched only with Android compatibility, but an update rolled out this weekend quietly introduced basic support for Apple's iOS. If you have an Amazon Cloud Drive account (5GB free, plus a free 20GB upgr...
Apple's new iMac line-up, unveiled earlier this week, includes technology that better marries the popular all-in-one desktops to the speedy NAND flash storage that Apple is using in more and more of its computers.
Skype plans to push out an important update to its Skype for Mac software next week that will fix a big that could be leveraged by hackers looking to build a self-copying worm program.
It took 20 hours of waiting in line. But by 8 a.m. on Friday morning, 48-year-old Yu Hong had finally gotten her hands on Apple's iPad 2.
Dell steps up to challenge Apple's MacBook Air again, this time with a large-screen ultra-thin laptop and promises of better performance than the discontinued Dell Adamo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW