No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
When former Google CEO Eric Schmidt took the stage at the AllThingsD conference, it was almost guaranteed that he would blurt out something controversial. But Schmidt didn't go over the top -- he did, however, admit that Google "screwed up" on its so...
In order to keep a tight leash on future Windows tablets, Microsoft is reportedly asking each chip maker to work with a single computer maker.
Google revealed today that "hundreds" of Gmail accounts were compromised in a nasty spear phishing attack that targeted high-profile U.S. military and government officials, among others.
The gang responsible for a month-long plague of fake Mac security software has already updated their "scareware" to evade defenses Apple put in place late Tuesday, a security company confirmed today.
Apple today took administrative control of the iCloud.com domain less than a week before CEO Steve Jobs is to unveil his company's new cloud-based service.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
Apple today released new versions of its iWork apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, adding support for the productivity programs to its smaller devices.
Facebook seems unable to stop scammers from circulating malicious Web links that install fake antivirus software on victims' computers.
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
Apple has launched its iWork suite of productivity apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, with the individual Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps costing $12.99 each from the Australian App Store. The apps, which were previously only available to iPad users...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will take the stage at the company's developer conference next week to introduce iCloud -- Apple's new cloud service -- and the next version of its mobile operating system, iOS 5.
Taking the stage a second time after going on medical leave five months ago, Apple CEO Steve Jobs is slated to announce the iCloud services offering at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) next week.
There is a new world order. MacDefender, and subsequently MacGuard, demonstrate that the inherent security by obscurity of the Mac is fading, and that attackers are looking at the bigger picture.
Apple users are getting new details about one malware scare, but should be careful not to fall victim to another that may be lurking.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW