Mac users don't have to worry about malware, right? Well, for many years that's been true, although the reasons were always the topic of contentious debate between the Apple faithful and various security researchers, many of whom predicted Mac securi...
Apple will refresh its popular MacBook Air line of ultra-thin notebooks in June or July, a Taiwanese publication said today, citing unnamed Asian supplier sources.
Apple has proposed a standard for new, smaller SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards, in an effort to free up more space on future smartphones.
Barely a week after sending its vice president of software, Bud Tribble, to Capitol Hill for a hearing about location data, Apple is due back before the Senate again. This time around, Apple is sending Catherine A. Novelli, its vice president for wor...
Dell has teased its upcoming XPS 15z ultra-thin laptop on Facebook, posting photos and a video to pique consumer interest. The 15.6-inch laptop sports a slim and streamlined design and, like the late Dell Adamo, is meant to take on the MacBook Air.
Amazon plans to release two new Android tablets before the end of 2011, including one with NVIDIA's forthcoming mobile quad-core chip, according to online rumors. Amazon is purportedly planning an entry-level tablet, codenamed "Coyote," with a dual-c...
Apple could be planning to mark the 10th anniversary of the first Apple Stores opening in Virginia and California with a major product launch, according to reports.
Out of nowhere, Apple is rumored to reveal a new product over the weekend, sending Apple Stores into lockdown mode on Saturday night to prepare.
Apple's iPhone 5 will be manufactured in the third quarter, hinting at a possible launch of a new version of the iconic smartphone later this year, a financial analyst firm said Tuesday.
Seagate today announced a battery-powered wireless external drive for mobile devices, including those powered by Apple's iOS, such as the iPad.
How do you solve a problem like Apple and Google?
Apple's policy on in-app purchasing is having some serious negative consequences -- just not for Apple. While the policy opened the door for app subscriptions, and gives Apple an edge over competitors like Amazon, smaller app developers and parents a...
Microsoft is positioning its Windows Azure cloud service as a platform to provide back-end services for mobile devices, including Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
A company called Lodsys claims to own four patents covering the in-app purchase mechanism found on iOS devices, and is seeking licensing fees from at least five individual developers. Some developers have received hand-delivered documents threatening...
The Guinness Book of World Records has bestowed the honor of fastest-growing gaming system upon Apple's iPhone 4, as well as noting that the App Store itself and several games in it also have set records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA