Hackers are still scrambling to break into Apple's iPad 2 code and now the scramble has become a race: Well-known iOS hacker George Hotz has apparently accepted a second hacker's challenge to be the first to dump the iPad boot ROM, which then will be...
Skyhook Wireless will be allowed to go forward with its Massachusetts lawsuit against Google, charging the search giant with trying to muscle Skyhook's Wi-Fi location technology out of the Android market. A state judge this week denied Google's reque...
Apple's iPhone is inching closer to Nokia's top spot in smartphones globally, according to first-quarter 2011 results reported by IDC on Thursday.
On Tuesday, Apple released an updated line of iMacs, featuring quad-core Sandy Bridge Intel processors and Thunderbolt ports. Macworld Lab has all four standard configuration models, and the results for the $1999 27-inch iMac are in. The results do n...
Apple and its App Store will remain king when it comes to mobile app revenues for years, according to new research that expects the overall paid app market to double by 2014.
Apple announced its new upgraded iMacs earlier this week, and sure enough, the geeks over at iFixit have already cracked one open to discover their deepest, darkest secrets.
Two Taiwanese firms that make touchscreen panels for Apple have reported sharp first-quarter revenue gains, which analysts said came from soaring demand for iPhones and iPads.
It sounds like a B-grade movie plot: Millions of smartphone owners are being tracked by their phones. Their mobile apps are eavesdropping on them, too. And information about their whereabouts is being sold to third parties.
With the release of iOS 4.3.3, Apple fixes the location caching issue that sparked a controversy on mobile phone privacy last month.
Recently, Apple previewed more features that will be available in its upcoming release of Mac OS X 10.7, "Lion." We first got a glimpse of Lion at Apple's Back to the Mac event in October, when CEO Steve Jobs said that several technologies developed ...
Underpromise and overdeliver—always a good strategy. Apple said it would take a few weeks to issue an iOS update to fix a handful of bugs related to the storage of location data, but it's taken just seven days between that announcement and the appear...
Apple will reap more than three-fourths of all mobile app store revenues generated this year, but rival Google's growth is climbing faster, a research analyst said yesterday.
A California class action lawsuit puts Apple at the center of a conspiracy involving Google, Adobe, Intel and others to keep employee wages down.
Apple has updated its iMac range of desktop computers, with upgrades to processors, graphics and connectivity. The new 21.5in and 27in iMacs use quad-core Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs and include the Apple-exclusive Thunderbolt port -- updates that were r...
Apple today refreshed its iMac desktop line, which now sport Intel's second-generation quad-core processors and the new Thunderbolt connectivity technology that debuted in February on the company's MacBook Pro laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW