Apple is set to launch a brand new line of MacBook and MacBook Pro notebooks, and according to various reports the new models will be available this week.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill goin into overdrive. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
We know that Apple’s mobile application subscription scheme is unpopular with publishers, but now analyst firm Forrester’s CEO is panning it too.
The Mobile World Congress 2011show has just finished, and along with a veritable feast of smartphones, PC Advisor saw a multitued of exciting products in the burgeoning tablet PCs market. Here is our pick of the most interesting tablet PCs of MWC 201...
President Obama met with the CEOs of several high-profile technology companies, including Steve Jobs of Apple and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, in a private dinner Thursday night in Silicon Valley.
UberMedia, after getting its popular UberTwitter and other mobile social media apps shut down Friday by Twitter for alleged terms of service breaches, is reportedly changing its name to UberSocial as part of its effort to meet Twitter's terms.
A refreshed lineup of MacBook Pro laptops may debut next week, according to a Friday report by AppleInsider. Citing the ever-chatty "people familiar with the matter," the Apple-oriented blog says that Cupertino is mulling whether to launch the update...
Apple may be plotting a big MacBook Pro announcement as soon as next week, speculation fueled in part by an Intel ad.
An analyst with a strong track record of predicting new Apple products says Apple has a new device in the works with a screen size that falls somewhere in between that of the iPhone and iPad.
Twitter on Friday suspended three major mobile third-party applications for allegedly violating the company's use policies.
President Barack Obama reportedly will meet with Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt and possibly other business leaders in “technology and innovation” in San Francisco Thursday night.
U.S. regulators are looking at the conditions Apple has set for media companies that want to distribute subscription content through its iPad and other devices, according to The Wall Street Journal.
BARCELONA -- AT&T Chairman Randall Stephenson today prodded carriers, manufacturers and regulators around the globe to create openness and interoperability in mobile devices, platforms and networks in a keynote address at the Mobile World Congres...
Apple today unveiled the details of its App Store subscription plan, and confirmed that it will demand its usual 30 per cent from publishers who sell content within their apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook revenue surges 39 percent but costs also soar
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW