Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
Tired of all the will-they, won't-they iPhone 5 stories? Or are you secretly kind of jubilant each time they pronounce the iPhone-next's arrival "later than expected"? I'm talking about those of you who picked up a Verizon iPhone 4 in February (okay,...
When you're on the go, your phone is your lifeline to the connected world. It doesn't just deliver your messages and make calls. It also tells you what you're supposed to be doing and when, and keeps you updated on all the moving variables in your wo...
Adobe's coming updates to its Flash Builder and Flex cross-platform software development tools, announced Monday, don't do anything to address the exclusion of the Flash Player from Apple's iOS products.
Apple admitted on Friday it is looking into a Verizon 3G connectivity issue that some iPad 2 owners are reporting.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
Another strong earthquake in Japan Thursday and rising oil prices caused turmoil in the markets this week, but there still appears to be strong underlying confidence in the tech sector.
Lenovo, Motorola and Dell are preparing to launch tablets in China. But can the Happy Pad outsell Apple's iPad?
Microsoft today launched Bing for iPad, the company's first app for Apple's tablet.
Our colleagues over at IDC caused some chuckles to break out across the tech world when they predicted that Microsoft's Windows phones will beat the iPhone in market share by 2015. Impossible! Absurd! seemed to be the default responses.
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
VMware will ship a desktop virtualization client for Android Honeycomb-based tablets at the end of the second quarter or beginning of the third quarter, according to Vittorio Viarengo, vice president of End User Computing at VMware.
Android has a message for other mobile OS platforms: "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." The latest results from comScore show that Android has ascended to the top slot for smartphone market share -- gobbling up market share from many of...
It's only been a few weeks since Motorola's top-of-the-range Android tablet and smartphone went on sale and analysts are asserting the Xoom and Atrix are duds. Motorola has not disclosed any sales numbers for its shiny new gadgets, but Pacific Crest ...
Apple is ordering a heaping helping of data storage -- 12 petabytes, to be exact -- from Isilon Systems, a division of EMC that specializes in scale-out storage. Cupertino plans to use that cavernous space to manage video downloads of its iTunes' cus...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikiew, SalesforceNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCOracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC