An iPhone app that measures smartphone radiation and offers tips on minimizing absorption has been nuked by Steve Jobs.
Over 100 million apps have been downloaded from Samsung Electronics' mobile and TV app store in less than a year after its launch, the company said Thursday.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version. We've rounded up everything you need to know about Apple's latest tablet.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 is launching tomorrow in Australia, but if you're not interested in dual-cameras, and a slightly revamped design, why not pick up an original iPad on the cheap?
Makers of applications that locate drunk-driving checkpoints are misunderstood, defenders said Wednesday, a day after four U.S. senators called for smartphone makers to pull applications from their services.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Indian buyers of Apple's products are upset that the country does not figure in Apple's plans to roll out the iPad in global markets, and some of them said they will not buy the earlier version of the iPad that has been on sale in the country since J...
Samsung announced two new Android 3.0 Galaxy Tab tablets Tuesday boasting both are the world's thinnest. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are 8.6mm thin (or 0.34-inches) which is about 0.2mm thinner than the Apple iPad 2.
If there was one thing that made me jealous when watching Apple's iPad 2 unveiling event last month, it was the really sweet Smart Cover. Not only because it is essentially a spacesuit for the iPad 2, but the cool use of the magnets to turn the table...
Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Apple has confirmed its hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
The U.S. government itself has come out against <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/microsoft/">Microsoft</a> in a Supreme Court case that may decide the way patents are protected.
A post on Australian technology forum Whirlpool has possibly revealed iPad 2 pricing details.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW