If you want to share photos and videos and don't care about privacy, there's a new social network just for you.
Verizon Wireless CIO Ajay Waghray ORLANDO -- IT innovations at Verizon Wireless have been put to work behind recent online customer account management systems and upgrades to Verizon store kiosks, said Ajay Waghray, CIO at Verizon Wireless.
Motorola Mobility is buying up experienced cell phone engineers, says a report from InformationWeek, and there are strong rumors the company is working on an entirely new mobile operating system. Last year Motorola was rumored to have purchased Linux...
Microsoft is recognizing enterprise realities with its new accommodations for rivals' smartphones in an upcoming version of System Center Configuration Manager, an industry analyst said on Thursday.
An iPhone app that measures smartphone radiation and offers tips on minimizing absorption has been nuked by Steve Jobs.
Over 100 million apps have been downloaded from Samsung Electronics' mobile and TV app store in less than a year after its launch, the company said Thursday.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version. We've rounded up everything you need to know about Apple's latest tablet.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 is launching tomorrow in Australia, but if you're not interested in dual-cameras, and a slightly revamped design, why not pick up an original iPad on the cheap?
Makers of applications that locate drunk-driving checkpoints are misunderstood, defenders said Wednesday, a day after four U.S. senators called for smartphone makers to pull applications from their services.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Indian buyers of Apple's products are upset that the country does not figure in Apple's plans to roll out the iPad in global markets, and some of them said they will not buy the earlier version of the iPad that has been on sale in the country since J...
Samsung announced two new Android 3.0 Galaxy Tab tablets Tuesday boasting both are the world's thinnest. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are 8.6mm thin (or 0.34-inches) which is about 0.2mm thinner than the Apple iPad 2.
If there was one thing that made me jealous when watching Apple's iPad 2 unveiling event last month, it was the really sweet Smart Cover. Not only because it is essentially a spacesuit for the iPad 2, but the cool use of the magnets to turn the table...
Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst - General Insurance experience requiredVIC
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCNetapp Data OnTapNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst / Digital AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- TPData Business Analyst | Data MigrationQLD
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)QLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA