A post on Australian technology forum Whirlpool has possibly revealed iPad 2 pricing details.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Production of Apple's iPad 2 may be hit with component shortages caused by the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, an analyst said today.
When the iPad 2 hit Apple stores, people couldn't wait to buy. Lines stretched around entire city blocks. At the Apple Store in Walnut Creek, Calif., a shopping mecca 30 miles east of San Francisco, people at the front of the line said they'd been wa...
Let's get this out of the way first thing: Apple's new MacBook Pro line of laptops, unveiled late last month and almost lost in the din of publicity around the iPad 2 launch, do not -- repeat, do not -- use flawed Sandy Bridge processors.
VMware has released the vSphere Client for iPad, with which IT staff will be able to monitor and manage their virtualized infrastructure, the company said on Thursday.
Well, it's happened. Apple boasts that each movie you record on its iPad 2 front and rear facing cameras will be a "mini masterpiece."
The $599 price for the Wi-Fi only Xoom tablet from Motorola Mobility has triggered an online debate about whether it's competitive with Apple's iPad 2 or way overpriced.
The latest Android smartphone loaded Web pages 52 per cent faster than iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3, according to thousands of independent field tests released today by Blaze Software.
Android hasn't just surpassed Apple's iPhone in terms of total device sales, but in Web page load time as well.
Apple on Thursday called independent tests by Blaze Software that showed the Android-based Nexus S smartphone browsed the Web 52% faster than the iPhone 4 to be "flawed."
Apple's decision to shave the iPad 2's profile and reduce its weight may mean a slight increase in broken screens, a repair expert said today.
Your new iPad 2 might not be as full-featured (or as complicated) as a laptop or desktop PC, but a few neat tricks are still hidden between the surface. Read on to learn how to secure your iPad, sync your bookmarks, and more.
You can thank me in advance for not calling the ultra-slim Samsung 9 Series laptop a "MacBook Air killer," which it certainly is not. It is, however, a sleek featherweight of a portable PC, one that gives Apple's attractive Air a run for its money in...
The world of new Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker is lot more complicated than the one imagined by his predecessors.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
- Assange seeks to discuss his US extradition with the feds
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l SQL/RDMS/ DB2/ ETL/ UML/ XML/ Big Data technologiesNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT