An iPhone app that measures smartphone radiation and offers tips on minimizing absorption has been nuked by Steve Jobs.
Over 100 million apps have been downloaded from Samsung Electronics' mobile and TV app store in less than a year after its launch, the company said Thursday.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version. We've rounded up everything you need to know about Apple's latest tablet.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 is launching tomorrow in Australia, but if you're not interested in dual-cameras, and a slightly revamped design, why not pick up an original iPad on the cheap?
Makers of applications that locate drunk-driving checkpoints are misunderstood, defenders said Wednesday, a day after four U.S. senators called for smartphone makers to pull applications from their services.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Indian buyers of Apple's products are upset that the country does not figure in Apple's plans to roll out the iPad in global markets, and some of them said they will not buy the earlier version of the iPad that has been on sale in the country since J...
Samsung announced two new Android 3.0 Galaxy Tab tablets Tuesday boasting both are the world's thinnest. The Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are 8.6mm thin (or 0.34-inches) which is about 0.2mm thinner than the Apple iPad 2.
If there was one thing that made me jealous when watching Apple's iPad 2 unveiling event last month, it was the really sweet Smart Cover. Not only because it is essentially a spacesuit for the iPad 2, but the cool use of the magnets to turn the table...
Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Seven ways the iPad 2 is better than Motorola Xoom
Apple has confirmed its hotly anticipated iPad 2 will launch this Friday in Australia, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
The U.S. government itself has come out against <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/microsoft/">Microsoft</a> in a Supreme Court case that may decide the way patents are protected.
A post on Australian technology forum Whirlpool has possibly revealed iPad 2 pricing details.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTFinance AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSolution Architect (Voice/DATA/Network)SA
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Developers - .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CC1st / 2nd Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC