Apple's latest Macbook Pro replaces the top row of keys with an OLED touch bar, which can change functions based on the software being used.
What happens when Apple rolls out updated laptops with all new hardware and features? One of Apple's biggest fans blows a fuse (and the other buys one).
In a single week, three of the industry's biggest companies dragged users kicking and screaming into a better future.
Apple unleashed three new MacBook Pros during Thursday’s October event. Here’s a closer look at each one, when you can get them, and how much they cost.
The new MacBook Pro continues Apple's tradition of eradicating unwanted technologies. RIP HDMI, SD cards, and more.
Apple today reworked its notebook line, boosting the touch-ability of the MacBook Pro line with a new Touch Bar -- and boosting prices.
The headphone jack isn't good enough for the iPhone 7, but it still has a place in the MacBook Pro.
iPhone sales are down for a third straight quarter as Apple faces competition from low-cost rivals abroad.
Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
The iPhone 7 and new Macs could help reverse Apple's revenue declines.
Apple recorded its third consecutive quarter of lower revenue as it fought lower demand for the iPhone and tough competition from lower-priced competitors.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
iOS 10 adoption continued to climb a month after its release, with some sources estimating the upgrade is on more than two-thirds of iPhones.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity LeadWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- TPTest LeadQLD