Well, it looks like Apple isn't going to go smaller without going a little bigger, too. We just heard that Apple's working on a smaller iPhone (an iPhone 'nano' if you will), and now new reports suggest Apple's working on an iPhone with a larger disp...
A couple of years ago, business consultant Mehrdad Baghai and James Quigley, the global CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, were chatting about Quigley's formidable challenge of getting all 170,000 of his company's employees "on the same page," working ...
Add yet another report to the miniature iPhone bandwagon, which suggests Apple is developing a cheaper, smaller version of its signature smartphone.
Perhaps you've seen that a number of major vendors announced plans to introduce a tablet PC of some sort at CES. No, the 2011 CES. Yes, you are correct that those same vendors announced tablet plans at last year's CES and nothing ever materialised, b...
Apple is working on a line of smaller, less-expensive iPhones, a move one analyst said the company "would be stupid not to" pursue.
Just months after dismissing the importance of mobile apps, Research in Motion could be jumping aboard the app bandwagon.
The broad Nokia-Microsoft partnership in which the Windows Phone operating system would run on Nokia smartphones sounds like good news for both companies because of their struggles in the smartphone arena.
It would be hard to imagine a world completely devoid of PCs. But as smartphones continue to skyrocket in popularity and some people have already abandoned their desktops in favor of their do-it-all handsets, rumblings of a PC-free future abound.
The iPad 2 hasn't even been formally announced yet, but Silicon Valley is abuzz with rumors of the iPad 3--thanks to Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Pricing for the new HP TouchPad hasn't been announced, but it looks like Research In Motion's 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook will cost $500. That rumor comes after Twitter user Ben Shipley posted a screenshot that shows what appears to be an internal Offic...
HP's TouchPad looks pretty similar to Apple's iPad on the outside but the inside is a different story.
Hewlett-Packard launched a slick-looking tablet computer on Wednesday based on a new release of its webOS, but the question many are now asking is, has HP done enough to steal some business from Apple's trailblazing iPad?
The iPad 2 rumours are flying thick and fast at the moment, and the latest is that Apple's new version of its tablet computer is already in production.
The teardown kings at iFixit have discovered that Apple's new Verizon CDMA iPhone has a Qualcomm dual-mode GSM/CDMA chip under the hood. That means, as iFixit notes, "Apple could have supported GSM" networks such as AT&T or T-Mobile with the Verizon...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC