If the launch of Apple's iPad 2 tablet computer was expected today, the appearance onstage of ailing CEO Steve Jobs was not. And it set the tone for the entire event: he was welcomed by a standing ovation.
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
As the tech world awaits the expected unveiling of Apple's next-generation iPad on Wednesday, a new report suggests the upcoming iPad 2 will be a minor upgrade. However, its future replacement -- let's call it the iPad 3 -- will be a super-duper slat...
Today at 10 a.m. Pacific time, Apple will reveal the details of the much-rumored iPad 2. The speculation has been rampant for months, with bloggers claiming everything from a double-resolution Retina display to a dual-core A4 (or maybe A5) processor,...
The success of Apple's iPad tablet last year sent its competitors scrambling to come up with similar products, including the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
At today's Apple event, Steve Jobs wasted no time jumping straight to the point: "We're here to talk about Apple's third post-PC blockbuster product."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
A teardown analysis of Motorola's Xoom tablet by IHS iSuppli found its materials cost nearly $360, compared with $320 for materials in the comparable 32GB iPad 3G.
Microsoft Internet Explorer use is dropping and Web application traffic is surging according to one study of how employees at about 2,000 companies made use of the Internet over the past year.
Popular online backup provider Mozy plans to notify customers of its MozyHome service tomorrow that it plans to soon launch mobile applications for Apple iOS- and Android-based devices.
InfoWorld has been putting the major contenders up against Apple's iPhone for several years, and the iPhone handily has won each time. But with Motorola Mobility's new Atrix 4G smartphone, the iPhone's reign may be coming to a close.
Apple on Wednesday is expected to announce its latest iPad, but buyers are on the fence about purchasing the device and hope it will be a major upgrade from the original iPad.
Despite apparent light demand for the Verizon iPhone 4 on launch day, estimates suggest Verizon and Apple sold around one million of the devices by the end of its weekend. Scott Moritz of The Street reports that analyst estimates put the number of Ve...
Windows 8 tablets are definitely on the way, but a taste of the finished product could be coming sooner than you think.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD