Since Apple introduced the world to the iPad, the tablet rivalry has been heated between iOS and Android. The problem, though -- for Android at least -- is that the rivalry was filled with idle speculation and vaporware compared to the blockbuster re...
Google is aggressively expanding its mobile app development efforts. According to a Wall Street Journal report, one of the first orders of business following the shakeup in executive leadership is to seek out app development talent. Google recognizes...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks he knows why the white iPhone 4 still isn't for sale.
Tired of lugging your laptop on business trips? Imagine leaving your clunky laptop at home and getting virtually all of your work done on a slim iPad. Yes, it's possible. But you'll need adept planning, as well as some hardware, cloud services, and s...
For the first time in its short history, Google Android is now the No.1 mobile operating system in the world, according to research firm Canalys.
On the back of Samsung Galaxy Tab sales, Android tablets grabbed a 22% share of the world's tablet market last quarter, denting for the first time the iPad's dominance, a research firm said today.
An anticipated refresh by Apple of its prime notebook line may be delayed by an Intel chipset design blunder, analysts said today.
Shipments of Android-based smartphones reached 32.9 million worldwide in the fourth quarter of 2010, making Android the best-sellingoperating system for smartphones, market research company Canalys said on Monday.
AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
There's little doubt that Verizon Wireless has an instant hit on its hands with the Apple iPhone 4, which the U.S. carrier starts selling on February 10. But how many millions of iPhones will Verizon sell in 2011? According to one analyst, sales cou...
Reports that the next iPhone and iPad could include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology have raised the prospect that many more consumers in the U.S. will soon be able to use their devices to pay for almost anything -- a candy bar, a subway rid...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Apple will start offering the iPad in India on Friday, but its focus will be on sales through retailers, rather than bundling the device with service plans from mobile operators.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Why hackers love health apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC