Despotic dictators, your days are numbered. Tempers have hit the boiling point. The people have had enough and are taking to the streets. Revolution is in the air.
Apple will hold an event next Wednesday, March 2, where it will likely launch the next iPad, analysts said today.
Apple has sent out invitations to the media for a press event on March 2. The invitation has an image displaying the corner of an iPad -- implying that this will finally be the unveiling of the details for the next generation Apple tablet.
Apple's shareholders rejected a proposal in which the company would have to adopt and disclose its CEO succession planning policy.
Apple's management will be tested on Wednesday as the company faces a vote on a shareholder proposal asking the company's board to disclose its CEO succession planning policy.
Apple Computer stands to lose its No. 1 rank in mobile PC sales this year as Hewlett-Packard and even Motorola eat into its market share, research firm DisplaySearch said late Tuesday.
Verizon Wireless said today that it will use Tektronix Communications' Iris software to support network monitoring of the Verizon LTE network, which is now in the early stages of being rolled out.
An iPhone developer today said trying to get information from Apple about its new subscription model is like "hitting a brick wall," and remains unsure whether his app will have to toe the new line.
Just one day after Twitter suspended three major third-party mobile applications for allegedly violating its use policies, the social network reinstated them.
A news story is fueling speculation that Apple may be about to introduce a multi-gigabit peripherals connection, possibly for a future iPad or even for an expected refresh of its MacBook Pro notebook line later this month.
Tablet computing is a decade-old technology, but one that lay buried since users rejected Microsoft's "heavy OS" approach a while back. A year ago, Apple's iPad resurrected the tablet computing concept, delivering a lightweight sheet of computational...
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Apple will host on March 2 an event in San Francisco where the company is expected to announce the next version of its popular iPad tablet, according to a technology blogger at the Wall Street Journal.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW