Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks he knows why the white iPhone 4 still isn't for sale.
Tired of lugging your laptop on business trips? Imagine leaving your clunky laptop at home and getting virtually all of your work done on a slim iPad. Yes, it's possible. But you'll need adept planning, as well as some hardware, cloud services, and s...
For the first time in its short history, Google Android is now the No.1 mobile operating system in the world, according to research firm Canalys.
On the back of Samsung Galaxy Tab sales, Android tablets grabbed a 22% share of the world's tablet market last quarter, denting for the first time the iPad's dominance, a research firm said today.
An anticipated refresh by Apple of its prime notebook line may be delayed by an Intel chipset design blunder, analysts said today.
Shipments of Android-based smartphones reached 32.9 million worldwide in the fourth quarter of 2010, making Android the best-sellingoperating system for smartphones, market research company Canalys said on Monday.
AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
There's little doubt that Verizon Wireless has an instant hit on its hands with the Apple iPhone 4, which the U.S. carrier starts selling on February 10. But how many millions of iPhones will Verizon sell in 2011? According to one analyst, sales cou...
Reports that the next iPhone and iPad could include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology have raised the prospect that many more consumers in the U.S. will soon be able to use their devices to pay for almost anything -- a candy bar, a subway rid...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Apple will start offering the iPad in India on Friday, but its focus will be on sales through retailers, rather than bundling the device with service plans from mobile operators.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sales, profits fall again but a brighter outlook ahead
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW