Apple CEO Steve Jobs will take a leave of absence from the company for medical reasons, but will remain involved in major strategic decisions, the company said Monday. He will leave day-to-day operations to COO Tim Cook.
As the anticipated announcement of an iPad refresh draws nearer, the tidbits of insider information are seeping out at faster rates.
With Steve Jobs taking another medical leave, Apple customers, investors, partners and employees are again left to wonder what implications this will have for the company's stock, financial performance, product development and business operations.
More than three years after the iPhone was first hacked, computer security experts think they've found a whole new way to break into mobile phones -- one that could become a big headache for Apple, or for smartphone makers using Google's Android soft...
The first iPad-only newspaper from News Corp's Rupert Murdoch has been delayed by a few weeks, according to All Things Digital, a publication owned be the media mogul. Called The Daily, the tablet-exclusive publication was expected to be unveiled nex...
Apple will reward the customer who downloads the 10 billionth app from the iOS App Store with a $10,000 iTunes gift card, the company said today.
Remember the hack for the Apple TV that allowed you to use Last.FM and browse the web? The guys over at FireCore are back with a whole new free hack, this time aimed at simplifying the jailbreaking process for the second-generation Apple TV.
Apple isn't wasting any time getting to work this January after bringing the iPhone to Verizon earlier this week. The company released the first beta version of iOS 4.3 for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV on Wednesday night. The new version of ...
Doom-and-gloom PC prophecies tend to blame the iPad for laptop declines, but IDC and Gartner aren't sounding the alarms just yet.
Thinking about getting a Verizon iPhone now that AT&T has lost its U.S. exclusivity arrangement with Apple? Well, not so fast. Verizon might have the reputation for being the more reliable network, but judging by PCWorld's most recent 3G speed te...
BOSTON -- With dozens of new tablets hitting the market in 2011, Research in Motion (RIM) faces an uphill climb with its upcoming 7-in. PlayBook tablet, which will run its BlackBerry Tablet OS.
Tablets like Apple's iPad are taking a toll on an already battered PC market.
Last week's Consumer Electronics Show was indisputably dominated by tablets. Almost a year since Apple redefined portable computing with its iPad, competitors launched attempts to cut the Cupertino company's lead. Taken together, the announcements at...
Shortly after tying with Apple's iOS for first place among smartphone operating systems hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network, Android is now firmly in first place.
Verizon will sell and support a new version of the iPad that can directly connect to the carrier's 3G data network, according to a report by Bloomberg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW