EMC on Tuesday announced a slew of products, including upgrades to its high-end VMAX Symmetrix array, the introduction of clustered NAS from its recent acquisition of Isilon Systems, and a product line that combines its midrange Clariion SAN and Cele...
Apple executives answered questions about the company's products and the state of the Korean technology market Tuesday, but they offered no insight into the most pressing issue before the world's most valuable technology company: Is Steve Jobs coming...
The US Government's case against two men charged with hacking into AT&T's website to steal e-mail addresses from about 120,000 iPad users got a boost last year when a confidential source handed over 150 pages of chat logs between the two and other me...
For the second quarter running, Apple said on Tuesday that it had set Mac, iPhone and iPad sales records.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Apple on Tuesday reported record revenue for the first quarter, reaching $US26.74 billion, driven by sales in iPhones, Macs and iPads.
If it wasn't already obvious, Apple's iPad has led the way to explosive growth in the so-called "media tablet" business. The device almost exclusively led the way to a strong 2010 third quarter that grew by 45 per cent compared to the second quarter,...
Microsoft on Tuesday released an iPhone version of OneNote, the digital notebook software, in one of the first examples of Microsoft making a portion of Office available on non-Windows phones.
Apple COO Tim Cook at Verizon's iPhone 4 launch event in New York. Tim Cook, Apple's current chief operating officer, will be named the company's CEO sometime this year, an analyst predicted today.
Additional details have emerged regarding the more than 800 patents Novell is selling to the Microsoft-led consortium CPTN Holdings for US$450 million, about two months after the deal was first announced.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
Analysts firms are predicting that Android will make serious gains in the mobile device operating system market this year.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will take a leave of absence from the company for medical reasons, but will remain involved in major strategic decisions, the company said Monday. He will leave day-to-day operations to COO Tim Cook.
As the anticipated announcement of an iPad refresh draws nearer, the tidbits of insider information are seeping out at faster rates.
With Steve Jobs taking another medical leave, Apple customers, investors, partners and employees are again left to wonder what implications this will have for the company's stock, financial performance, product development and business operations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia