More than 80 tablet computers were shown at the four-day International Consumer Electronics Show, and one expert predicted some wouldn't last beyond the event.
Once again someone "familiar with the matter" is confirming what everybody suspects: Verizon will announce it's getting a version of the iPhone at a Tuesday event in New York.
Digg founder Kevin Rose blogged this week that Apple will announce the iPad 2 in the next 3 or 4 weeks -- maybe even Feb. 1.
LAS VEGAS -- Verizon Wireless is expected to get the iPhone early this year, but what about Sprint Nextel, the nation's third-largest carrier?
If mockups on the floor of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas this week are to be trusted, then the second iteration of Apple's iPad tablet will have 128GB of capacity on its solid-state drive (SSD).
Apple Friday said that more than 1 million apps were downloaded from the Mac App Store on its first day.
The sale of iTunes accounts that have reportedly been hacked has yet to be stopped by Apple or the Chinese e-commerce site hosting the sellers.
Careless coding and a lax review process by Apple could make it pretty simple to steal certain select applications from the brand new Mac App Store that launched yesterday.
While Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS is still the most-used smartphone platform in the United States, it's starting to hear footsteps from Google's Android.
CEO Steve Jobs took his customary $1 salary in Apple's 2010 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 25, according to documents filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Microsoft's announcement yesterday at CES that its next version of Windows will run on the ARM chip architecture was the wrong message at the wrong place, said an industry analyst.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
As promised, Apple opened its Mac App Store today, stocking it with more than 1,000 games, utilities and productivity programs.
Microsoft Windows president Steven Sinofsky took a shot at Apple while previewing the next generation of Windows during CES in Las Vegas, saying users are being inconvenienced because there is no convergence across the iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook.
Sony launched a duo of thin laptops at the Consumer Electronics Show on Wednesday that offer a more affordable alternative to Apple's MacBook Air. The new Vaio S and Y portables start at $900 and $550, respectively. And although they cost less than ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW