AT&T reported Thursday it had 95.5 million wireless subscribers at the end of 2010, putting it ahead of Verizon Wireless, which reported earlier this week that it had 94.1 million.
There's little doubt that Verizon Wireless has an instant hit on its hands with the Apple iPhone 4, which the U.S. carrier starts selling on February 10. But how many millions of iPhones will Verizon sell in 2011? According to one analyst, sales cou...
Reports that the next iPhone and iPad could include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology have raised the prospect that many more consumers in the U.S. will soon be able to use their devices to pay for almost anything -- a candy bar, a subway rid...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Apple will start offering the iPad in India on Friday, but its focus will be on sales through retailers, rather than bundling the device with service plans from mobile operators.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Apple was the world's third-largest PC vendor during the fourth quarter last year if iPad shipments are included, research firm Canalys said in a study released Wednesday.
MicroStrategy will announce a series of new BI (business intelligence) products for Apple mobile devices, transactional data systems and on-demand deployments at its annual user conference on Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Eastman Kodak's patent claim against Apple and Research In Motion concerning camera-phone image previews is invalid, according to an initial determination by a U.S. International Trade Commission administrative law judge.
Accessories that add personality and functionality to Apple's iPad are swarming the market. M-Edge offers customizable cases for the iPad and Zaggmate has a hardcover case that includes a keyboard. A heart monitor, hard drive and digital crayon desig...
For a minute there, it seemed like hell had frozen over.
Your dream of holding an iPad 2 steady in front of your face so you can snap a photo of your friends and family is about to be realized -- new visual evidence confirms that the device will have at least one camera.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTExperienced .NET DevelopersQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSecurity LeadWA
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW