Android fans won't have to wait much longer to get their hands on an optimized version of Android for tablet devices. Andy Rubin, Google's vice president of engineering, debuted an early version of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) running on a Motorola one-pa...
Research in Motion (RIM) is now accepting applications for its upcoming BlackBerry PlayBook tablet computer into the company's BlackBerry App World application store, RIM said on Tuesday.
Apple introduced its iPhone App Store in 2008, and it was an instant success. People began to talk of to a modern-day gold rush as software developers made significant amounts of money selling all kinds of apps, ranging from simple and fun all the wa...
While Apple only recently caught up with demand for the iPad, and the tablet is virtually guaranteed to be one of the most coveted gifts of 2010, the pieces appear to be falling into place to start shipping the next generation iPad. Sources indicate ...
Google has reentered the phone production market with the Nexus S, the first phone to launch with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
As expected, Google launched its Chrome Web Store today, offering users of its browser free and paid Web apps.
Google has issued invitations for a media event on Tuesday, and all signs point to some sort of official unveiling of Google-branded netbooks built on the Chrome OS. Just in case you haven't been keeping up on the Chrome OS news, here is a little bac...
Research in Motion (RIM) has purchased the Astonishing Tribe (TAT), a Swedish company that by its own admission creates "beautiful user interfaces." Working behind the scenes, TAT's technology has provided custom interfaces for phones produced by Sam...
Apple iPhone users made their displeasure known with AT&T in the latest Consumer Reports wireless carrier satisfaction survey, resulting in a last place finish for the carrier.
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Apple will launch its Mac App Store next week, according to a blog that cited an "inside source" at the company.
Samsung has sold 1 million Galaxy Tab tablet devices worldwide just two months after putting it on sale outside the U.S., and all four major wireless U.S. carriers starting sales in mid-November, according to a report.
Google's Android continues to grow faster in the U.S. than other top smartphone operating systems, including Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS and Apple's iOS, according to the latest ComScore rankings, which were released Friday.
Recently, after testing two MacBook Air models running Windows 7, we published results that showed the thin and light Apple laptops outperformed most Windows-based netbooks and ultraportable notebooks. Hundreds of readers commented on the article, wi...
Retailers in Japan began accepting reservations for Sharp's new Galapagos media tablet on Friday ahead of its launch next week. Sharp hopes to sell a million of the devices and in doing so take the lead in Japan from competitors like Apple's iPad and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT