Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
Apple's Ping is no longer afraid of the World Wide Web.
Apple has come a long way, secretly courting the enterprise to adopt iPhones and iPads, but a closer look at its iOS Developer Enterprise Program shows that Apple still has much to learn about the needs of companies.
The countersuit is a standard legal maneuver for patent infringement law suits. It is common enough that it is no longer a matter of if, but when, a tech organization challenged for patent infringement will respond with a patent suit of its own. True...
Apple on Wednesday patched more than 130 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, smashing a record the company set last March when it fixed over 90 flaws.
With the release of Firefox 4 Beta 7, Mozilla returned to near the top spot in browser performance rankings.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab T-Mobile USA kicked off sales of Samsung's 7-in. Galaxy Tab tablet computers today, with other U.S. carriers soon to follow suit.
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
File sharing and backup service provider SugarSync today announced that it has increased the capacity of its eponymous online storage offering from 2GB to 5GB.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) plans to undercut Apple's iPad pricing when its PlayBook tablet launches next year, according to a BusinessWeek report.
Apple's upcoming iOS 4.2 software update will deliver a big performance boost to the iPhone 3G, according to reports. But will it be enough to quiet litigious iPhone owners unhappy with Apple's last update?
Smartphone sales for the third quarter almost doubled compared to last year, driven by explosive growth in sales of Android phones, although Symbian remained the best-selling operating system. Sales of Apple's iPhone also grew strongly, according to ...
Victorian Premier, John Brumby, has promised every doctor in the state's public hospital system would be issued with an Apple iPad if his incumbent Labor Government was returned to power in the state's upcoming election.
Apple's iPhone remains the most reliable smartphone, edging out hard-charging Android-based handsets made by Motorola and HTC, says a provider of after-sale warranties.
A recent survey of nearly 1,200 IT professionals found strong interest in deploying iPads and other Apple iOS products for use inside their organizations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC