Apple today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Safari for Mac OS X and Windows, 85 per cent of them critical bugs that could be exploited to hijack Macs or PCs.
Android tied with iOS in October as the smartphone operating systems most often hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network.
China Unicom plans on releasing its own Linux-based smartphone at the end of the year in China, as the company confronts sluggish revenue growth and increasing competition.
Apple's year-long evaluation of Google Voice for the iPhone ended Tuesday when the free application appeared in the iTunes App Store.
Although the Apple tablet been available for just seven months, the iPad is being strongly embraced by businesses, particularly financial services, health care, technology, and legal providers, say three separate enterprise surveys. A big reason is t...
It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Research in Motion's attitude toward mobile applications seems to be, "If you can't beat 'em, dismiss 'em."
From Awesome Currency Calculator to iTranslate, here are 15 iPad apps that will help you do the job and make the process a bit more fun.
Three of the four largest mobile phone carriers in the U.S. have formed a joint venture to turn phones into digital wallets, allowing subscribers to pay for groceries and other retail items using their phones, instead of credit cards or other methods...
Rumors are flying that the rights holders of The Beatles recording catalog have finally decided to let it be and sell The Beatles albums on iTunes. That's the speculation, based on anonymous sources "familiar with the situation" who talked to The Wal...
Comcast subscribers can now control their cable boxes with their iPads.
Verizon Business today announced a hosted service to help customers develop and deploy applications such as CRM software across multiple devices such as the iPhone, Symbian, Windows Phone 7 and, soon, Android.
Apple today added the Beatles' catalog to its iTunes online music store, making it the first to sell digital downloads of the Fab Four's tracks.
Apple finally reeled in The Beatles and put all 13 of their original studio albums on iTunes.
Apple is about to announce that its iTunes store will begin selling music by The Beatles, according to a report by <i>The Wall Street Journal
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD