Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
Apple's iPhone continues to dominate rival smartphones in customer satisfaction, a research firm said today.
Apple will roll out a second-generation iPad next April, a year after the original's launch, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Apple's iPhone continues to be the top-scorer in customer satisfaction, but the big surprise is that Motorola Android phones have climbed into second place, based on the latest survey of new smartphone users by ChangeWave Research.
Over at Samsung's headquarters, the senior vice president of its Mobile Communications Division has gone on record saying that businesses will soon be snapping up tablet computers. In the interview, Lee Don Joo recounted the same old industries that ...
Steve Jobs may not want to admit that Apple's iPhone will ultimately lose the market to Android, but Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has no such hesitations.
Microsoft will slash the price of its Office for Mac 2011 suite by as much as 33% next week during a five-day sale.
The current trend in which smartphones and other mobile devices are becoming more prominent as computing tools will require tough decisions in IT shops. Enterprises looking to move applications to handheld devices are going to have to accommodate man...
In the next few months, Jeff Letasse, vice president of IT for Conceptus, will hand out more than 220 iPads to every salesperson in the company. He plans to wean them off of their trusty laptops and PDAs, with the hope of never having to buy another ...
Apple today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Safari for Mac OS X and Windows, 85 per cent of them critical bugs that could be exploited to hijack Macs or PCs.
Android tied with iOS in October as the smartphone operating systems most often hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network.
China Unicom plans on releasing its own Linux-based smartphone at the end of the year in China, as the company confronts sluggish revenue growth and increasing competition.
Apple's year-long evaluation of Google Voice for the iPhone ended Tuesday when the free application appeared in the iTunes App Store.
Although the Apple tablet been available for just seven months, the iPad is being strongly embraced by businesses, particularly financial services, health care, technology, and legal providers, say three separate enterprise surveys. A big reason is t...
It is amazing what will catch the fancy of the news media. For example, Nov. 16 was “British day” in U.S. publications. The day started out with just about every newspaper and TV station covering an anticipated announcement that the Beatles were comi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple is said to be extending iPhone refreshes to once every three years
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
- Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC