The Verizon iPhone, the biggest myth of the tech world for the past few years, would sell nine million units in 2011, stealing many customers from AT&T, according to a note from analyst Gene Munster sent to AppleInsider. Rumored to arrive sometim...
The number of corporations arming workers with tablets will double early next year, a research firm said today, citing its recent survey of more than 1,600 IT buyers.
10 years after it launched its first tablet PC, Microsoft is still struggling to come up with a hit product in the category. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Apple managed to sell more than seven million iPads in just a few months. But Microsoft...
Former Auto Warehousing Co. CIO Dale Frantz. Before former CIO Dale Frantz <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9201141/CIO_gets_six_years_for_embezzlement_scheme">was sentenced last week</a> to nearly six years in prison for stealing mor...
Verizon Wireless smartphone retail sales data show that Verizon needs the Apple iPhone badly, according to a research note entitled Verizon Strikes Out in Smartphones by a financial analyst at Asymco.
Verizon Wireless's first LTE smartphone will be Apple's iPhone, according to an anonymous source who told MacDaily News the device had been spotted at a company training session.
We're pretty sure Verizon is getting the iPhone next year, and now a new rumor suggests that said iPhone will run on Verizon's new, faster LTE network.
Samsung will soon unveil a luxury Galaxy Tab model that comes with a leather case and Bluetooth headset for about $US1000, according to reports.
Google today launched its location-sharing Latitude app for the iPhone, making good on a promise nearly two years old.
The iPad made its debut almost one year ago, and as its anniversary nears, more rumors are popping up, claiming a new Apple tablet is in the works sporting front- and rear-facing cameras. Unnamed sources within Apple's supply chain recently said a ne...
Apple has disabled, without explanation, a jailbreak detection API in iOS less than six months after introducing it. Device management vendors say the reasons for the decision are a mystery, but insist they can use alternatives to discover if an iPho...
A company using crowdsourcing methods to challenge patents has targeted three mobile e-mail patents held by NTP, a Virginia company that has filed more than a dozen infringement lawsuits in the past four years.
Competing with Apple on quality, elegance, and innovation is nearly always a losing battle. By comparison, most products feel awkward and substandard. And so it is with the Samsung Galaxy Tab, a 7-inch, Android 2.2-powered touch-based slate device.
A prominent Wall Street analyst declared Friday that Windows Phone 7 has seen a "successful launch" and that Microsoft will heavily market the new platform further, leading to a possible pitched battle against Android smartphones that would leave the...
Google's lead Android developer Andy Rubin tweeted that the company is activating more than 300,000 Android phones each day. This equates to more than 9 million Android phones activated per month, despite reports that the platform's activation number...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- CC.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTUX ResearcherVIC