Today is an important day for tablet fans, as Apple reports its first full quarter of iPad sales. The company is widely expected to report selling as many as 6 million iPads between July and September. Bullish sales predictions are leading many in...
Want to dismiss Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 outright? Simply wave a hand in the air and say "too little, too late." Everyone's doing it (myself included).
We've seen iPhones in blenders, aerial balloons and underwater, but this may be the first time someone has launched an iPhone into space. The father and son duo of Luke and Max Geissbuhler recently launched a weather balloon into the upper stratosphe...
It's hard to believe, but a year ago the Apple iPad was still vaporware -- a pipe dream subject of tremendous speculation and rumor. When 2010 began, there wasn't even a tablet market to speak of, but now the iPad is the dominant player in it, and co...
Rumors are flying that Apple is soon to release the new MacBook Air, a 13.3-inch laptop, in hopes that it will capitalize on iPad business sales and boost interest in a Mac laptop at Apple's "Back to the Mac" event Wednesday.
Motorola is asking a court to invalidate 12 Apple patents, even though Apple hasn't accused Motorola of infringing them.
Apple on Monday reported a rise in revenue and profits for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2010 behind strong iPad and iPhone sales.
Apple's "Back to the Mac" event is set for Wednesday, but you can get a sneak peek of an alleged new Mac laptop today.
Apple's iTunes software offers a great way to manage the media content you'd like to get on and off of your iPhone, most of the time. But there are times when you may not want to use iTunes to transfer files to and from your iPhone -- like when you'r...
A Verizon MiFi bundled with an Apple iPad could save you big money on data plans, but if you already have an iPad or a MiFi, you're out of luck. Verizon will start selling the popular Apple iPad at its stores on October 28, and since there is no CDMA...
Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
AT&T announced Friday that it will sell all three iPad Wi-Fi + 3G models directly to business customers at a discount for wireless service starting Oct. 28. The news comes one day after AT&T announced in-store sales of the popular tablet.
AT&T isn’t just going to make the Apple iPad available in retail stores on Oct. 28, as it announced yesterday. It’s also going to start selling the popular tablets to businesses that day.
Gartner estimates worldwide sales of iPads and other tablets will total 19.5 million units this year and nearly triple that number next year as the devices win over both consumers and business customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT