Apple has not proved that rival phone maker Nokia infringed Apple patents, the staff of the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a pre-trial memo last week.
If you were one of the many people hoping for a Facebook phone, sorry. That's not happening.
Sometimes you gotta bend the rules. And when it comes to technology, some rules are begging to get bent.
From new MacBook Air models, FaceTime for the Mac, a preview of OS X 10.7 Lion, and a barrel of iLife upgrades, Apple delivered the goods at its Back to the Mac. See what's new...
Calling Samsung's Galaxy Tab a jumbo smartphone rather than a "true competitor" to Apple's iPad, iSuppli calculated a $205.22 bill of materials in its Galaxy Tab teardown.
Taiwanese company Proview is planning to file a lawsuit against Apple for alleged trademark infringement over the iPad later this year, Proview's chairman said on Tuesday.
The iPhone leads the pack when it comes to using the Web over mobile devices, according to a new study released today by Informa Telecoms &amp; Media.
Apple has released the final code to developers for its iOS 4.2 update, according to several technology Websites. The update, scheduled for public release later this month, is especially big news for the iPad, which will gain a range of features alre...
Apple's iPad tablet computer is indeed taking a big bite out of planned netbook sales, according to market watcher ChangeWave, confirming a trend that companies ranging from AMD to Best Buy have cited in recent months.
The newly released sixth preview of Internet Explorer 9 best handles the forthcoming HTML5 standard, followed by Google's Chrome 7 Web browser, according to recent early tests by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Google says it will release a Google-branded Chrome OS smartbook in November to be followed a month later by Chrome OS netbooks from Hewlett-Packard and Acer.
The shiny new iOS 4.2 Golden Master was seeded to developers yesterday.
Apple has seeded the iOS 4.2 Gold Master to developers, which means the software is ready to hit iPhones and iPads everywhere any time now. iOS 4.2 brings several enhancements to iPad users, but iPhone users will also see some improvements. Apple see...
The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
Do you need to create your own search engine that provides results about a specific topic, also known as vertical search? A new company called Blekko aims to help you do just that by drilling down into Web content using what the company calls "slasht...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- Google lets third parties extend its productivity software on Android
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT