Rumors are flying that Apple is soon to release the new MacBook Air, a 13.3-inch laptop, in hopes that it will capitalize on iPad business sales and boost interest in a Mac laptop at Apple's "Back to the Mac" event Wednesday.
Motorola is asking a court to invalidate 12 Apple patents, even though Apple hasn't accused Motorola of infringing them.
Apple on Monday reported a rise in revenue and profits for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2010 behind strong iPad and iPhone sales.
Apple's "Back to the Mac" event is set for Wednesday, but you can get a sneak peek of an alleged new Mac laptop today.
Apple's iTunes software offers a great way to manage the media content you'd like to get on and off of your iPhone, most of the time. But there are times when you may not want to use iTunes to transfer files to and from your iPhone -- like when you'r...
A Verizon MiFi bundled with an Apple iPad could save you big money on data plans, but if you already have an iPad or a MiFi, you're out of luck. Verizon will start selling the popular Apple iPad at its stores on October 28, and since there is no CDMA...
Sony Ericsson announced today that it's cutting the cord with the Symbian operating system, a move that may put the platform on life support. Sony Ericsson's withdrawal of support for the mobile OS means that the only major player left building phone...
Apple's iPhone 4 is "significantly more prone to physical damage" than last year's iPhone 3GS, a company that provides after-sale warranties said today.
AT&T announced Friday that it will sell all three iPad Wi-Fi + 3G models directly to business customers at a discount for wireless service starting Oct. 28. The news comes one day after AT&T announced in-store sales of the popular tablet.
AT&T isn’t just going to make the Apple iPad available in retail stores on Oct. 28, as it announced yesterday. It’s also going to start selling the popular tablets to businesses that day.
Gartner estimates worldwide sales of iPads and other tablets will total 19.5 million units this year and nearly triple that number next year as the devices win over both consumers and business customers.
In the wake of the success of the Apple iPad, there seems to be a virtually endless line of competing tablets on the horizon. Most of the attention is focused on the operating system platform that drives the tablet, but the battle for the processor t...
The first three Australian internet service providers (ISPs) to sign up to Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) service FetchTV now face increased competition in the form of Apple's newly revamped Apple TV service.
The New York Times today updated its app for Apple's iPad, and said it would start charging readers for access to the digital content early next year.
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD